Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

I stayed in the Caribbean and it was amazing. Our room was right off the beach on the ground floor near the public beach area where the beach party is held.

My OOT gift bags are finally ALL done! We are hand delivering them today and two ppl flying down Thursday (and live out of state) will get in the mail on Wednesday! One more thing done! Now if my house would clean itself!!!

post-275858-0-10290500-1417362255_thumb.jpg

Hi Ladies,

So right now I'm freaking out about how I'm going to travel to Turks & Caicos with my wedding gown. I'm petrified of having it squished beneath some stranger's luggage in the overhead compartment. I don't want to check it with the rest of my luggage and I feel it's going to be too large to fit in a carry-on without requiring some major ironing afterwards. Does anyone have advice based on what you did/are going to do?

Thanks!!

Edited by LeeLee1106

Hi Ladies,

So right now I'm freaking out about how I'm going to travel to Turks & Caicos with my wedding gown. I'm petrified of having it squished beneath some stranger's luggage in the overhead compartment. I don't want to check it with the rest of my luggage and I feel it's going to be too large to fit in a carry-on without requiring some major ironing afterwards. Does anyone have advice based on what you did/are going to do?

Thanks!!

The flight attendant placed my dress in with the pilot's closet. Ask them.

• Like 1

Alrighty, ladies! We are all packed and ready to go at 5:30am!!! Can't believe it's finally here! I'll take lots of pics and I really hope to bump into @@Linz1131!!!!

• Like 2