Brandy

Beaches ~ Turks & Caicos Roll Call!

We had a good idea when everyone was arriving and which village they were in... So we either waited in their lobby, or left messages in their rooms as to where and when to meet. The resort is huge, but we did bump into guests as they arrived. The phone service wasn't great... It was hard to get messages sometimes, and hard to get connected with rooms at times. But it all worked out.

We didn't do a letter, we gave gift bags. I just had guests come with me to my room when it was convenient for them.

Question on villages....we are in the French, my parents in Key West, and mostly everyone else is in Caribbean. I'm starting to think we made a mistake with French. Is it super far away from everything? We (or I should say "I") didnt want to be in caribbean only because I want to be able to separated with my man a little bit, but not 10+ minutes. Is it that far or is the map deceiving? I

I stayed in Italian Village but kids t didn't seem to be a 10 minute walk to French. I spent a lot of time in the french going to the stage and cafe Paris. Don't think you made a mistake at all it was actually nice walking around to all the villages hardly notice the difference in my opinion anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Actually the French Village is not very far. It is all about which direction you take to walk. If you go from Caribbean through the Caribbean lobby to the left. It is the fastest because it will take you right by spa and Kimonos and near the stage and Cafe de Paris. Then the French is not far. If you go the back way from Caribbean by pools towards the beach it is just a little more walking. It is vacation. You will enjoy and not worry about it too much.

• Like 1

@@blakdeevah...how'd it go?!?

It was PERFECT!!! I got Comeneci for the wedding planification and she was great!

I am still on cloud 9. The weather was perfect, we had the ceremony on the beach and reception at the jacuzzi near Arizona restaurant. My guests were amazed.

I brought my own photographer who happens to be a friend. I did not want to regret any of the photos. It was worth it.

I give Beaches 15on 10.

• Like 1