JanineA

JanineA's Planning Thread Finally Here!! **PIC HEAVY**

Love your planning thread. Thanks for all the details and inspiration. There are details that I didn't think of, thanks to you...I can plan ahead.

WOW!! I love everything!! Your bouquet and your MOH's bouquet are amazing!! Makes me want to change my colors!! Your dress is beautiful. I will be referring to this frequently while planning my wedding!

Thanks ladies, glad I could be of some inspiration!

Originally Posted by hulagirl132 View Post

Love your planning thread. Thanks for all the details and inspiration. There are details that I didn't think of, thanks to you...I can plan ahead.

Originally Posted by beetee33 View Post

WOW!! I love everything!! Your bouquet and your MOH's bouquet are amazing!! Makes me want to change my colors!! Your dress is beautiful. I will be referring to this frequently while planning my wedding!

Thanks so much ladies for all of the wonderful compliments. I am just glad that I can return the favor and hopefully inspire someone else since so many wonderful brides inspired me through my planning process. 

This was amazing! thanks for sharing....My wedding is in Oct 2011 and i still have EVERYTHING to do LOL not really, but thats what it feels like. I will def check out etsy for some stuff, looks great!

wow im am absolutly in love with your ring! is so pretty and unique. i also love how everything does together from your invites to your programs. great job!