Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
2587 replies to this topic

#1841 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by samantha2 

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

She's my WC too but I can't see the picture. If it's a fishbowl, I think it's too small. I'm going to bring my own centerpieces.

I'm also glad to know there's an IKEA 5 min from the resort!!

Attached Files

#1842 samantha2

samantha2
    • 66 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

myyooths - I sent you the picture.  

SoonMrsD - It is a fishbowl and yes it does look rather small but a definite improvement on what some other brides were shown as the centerpieces!  

That is interesting that there is an IKEA so close to the resort.  Perfect for those last minute things!

#1843 minigodiva

minigodiva
      • 87 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

Not sure if previous brides still check the website or if any upcoming ones know the answer. Does the train pick-up guests at both hotels or just at the BBPD? Just wondering in case our guests stay at the Adults only side. Thank you.

#1844 myyooths

myyooths
        • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

myyooths - I sent you the picture.  

SoonMrsD - It is a fishbowl and yes it does look rather small but a definite improvement on what some other brides were shown as the centerpieces!  

That is interesting that there is an IKEA so close to the resort.  Perfect for those last minute things!

Thank you Samantha, received!

#1845 myyooths

myyooths
          • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by minigodiva 

Not sure if previous brides still check the website or if any upcoming ones know the answer. Does the train pick-up guests at both hotels or just at the BBPD? Just wondering in case our guests stay at the Adults only side. Thank you.

I've stayed at BBPD before and the train just goes around in loops throughout both hotels.  I stayed on from end to end once just for the fun of the ride haha.  Hope this helps!

#1846 MissJali

MissJali
            • 935 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by minigodiva 

The trolley picks up from both sides

#1847 AngeliniC

AngeliniC
              • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

Can you send me that picture of the centre piece if possible. Just wanted to see if it was the same as Marlene had sent me before Thank you

#1848 Reign14

Reign14
                • Site Supporter
                • 115 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 16, 2016
                • Wedding Location:BBPD

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:09 AM

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know if the resort requires you to furnish your legal marriage certificate before they will perform a symbolic ceremony? My fiance and I are thinking of doing the legal ceremony when we get home for personal reasons, and I just want to make sure this isn't an issue.

#1849 llewald

llewald
                • 17 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:48 AM

I received this from Aris this morning as the centerpiece that is included in the Tangerine package.  It looks nicer than what I had seen before that looked like Christmas tree and a pinecone candle holder.  

Samantha-

Would you mind emailing me that picture? I also have the tangerine package and have not received that. Agreed- the Christmas tree one is horrible!

laurieewald@gmail.com

Thank you very much!

Attached Files

#1850 myyooths

myyooths
                  • 188 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Do any of you ladies know if they offer any other type of musical entertainment such as a small band?  My family loves to dance "tipico" and maybe they have a tipico band that can play a set or 2. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users