258 replies to this topic

#251 MJTK

MJTK
  • 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera
  • LocationSaskatchewan Canada

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:07 PM

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

I am picking up some in place of OOT bags and I am attaching a note that says thank-you and a little message to everyone. We plan to hands these out to people as we greet them at the lobby when they arrive at the resort.

For ours, I ordered waterproof stickers that said "Feet in the Sand, Drink in my hand" and then said our names and the date in the middle.

Where did you order the labels from?

#252 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

I got them off of Etsy from a vendor by the name of Davet Designs. I would attach my copy but I know you can't see it until you have the post count. Anyway, I found her pretty reasonable for the stickers we needed. If you go to her etsy shop, it is the WR126 that says " Feet in the sand, drink in my hand" (I would copy the link but I can't figure out how to copy or paste on here) She can change the coloring too but in this instance, those are our wedding colors so it worked out :)

We also made thank-you tags off of etsy that we are going to attach with ribbon to the handle :) I will have to post a picture of everything once I get to my PO box at the end of the month to pick this all up!

#253 Chrysta

Chrysta
  • 169 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire - Cancun
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

LOVE the kegs! hope we can incorporate them in our bags =) Thanks for the info.

#254 BarbaraBusybee

BarbaraBusybee
  • 150 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexican Carnival Cruise

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

whish this was current.

#255 NixSpade

NixSpade
  • 162 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 28, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Negril, Jamaica
  • LocationToronto, On

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Love the bubba kegs, I will definitely watch for sales on these

#256 Brinley

Brinley
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

I like the kegs because they have a lid on them.  Going to have to watch for a sale now.

#257 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
    • Site Supporter
    • 371 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
    • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

We have been pricing them out at Canadian tire (they have only gone down to 7.99 this year sadly) but if you order a larger quantity from the official bubba site, you get a discount. We live outside of Calgary and they have a shipping facility in Sweetgrass, Montana, so with the 5.99 shipping they offer to the united states, we are golden. Even with driving to pick them up 2.5 hours and paying duty, we still come out on top. For those of you who live in the states or close to the border, it is worth a try! :)

#258 Brinley

Brinley
    • 169 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for the info.  I don't live too far from the border, so I will check out the cost of ordering and having it shipped even to a US location.  It certainly is worth looking into.

#259 zcp

zcp
      • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:38 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, I have just ordered 50 bubba mugs from the bubba kegs website for about $6/mug for the 20oz kegs. I will order the vinyl waterproof stickers from EtsY with Riviera Maya, our names and dates, and put the letter with their initials on the front.

I will try to remember to post pics when I am done with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users