Photo

Bubba Kegs

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#131 Reinita

Reinita
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

I am loving these Bubba Kegs! They look perfect to have at an AI resort. I am definitely going to add these to our OOT bags, our guest will absolutely love them. Thanks for the idea and info!

#132 JodyandTara

JodyandTara
    • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Hey! We have also purchased bubba kegs to give away at our wedding. CT had them on for 5.99 and we bought every grey/blue one in Edmonton. We're just going to give everyone theirs at the airport as a 'welcome to the vacation' sort of gift. That way they can put them in their luggage before they check-in. We have everyone leaving from the same airport except for 2 ppl.

#133 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

That is a really good idea. I think we will only have a few leaving from other airports too... you can just bring them in a bag, hand them out, then fold the bag up to take along.... love it! Definitely something to think about!

#134 jb1013

jb1013
        • Site Supporter
        • 29 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:45 PM

I would just like to let everyone know that the Shopbubba site has brought back the classic pink 20oz mugs!! I was so excited, not being from Canada and not having any Walmarts around me that carries more than 2 Bubba Mugs at a time I was super excited about the Pink mugs. They also have a couple coupons out there, 20% off $200 or more. I bought 60 mugs for our OOT bags - pink for girls and black for guys - and with shipping and everything it was about $6.90 a piece, which isn't bad. Now just to figure out how I am going to get them all to the DR! :)

#135 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
          • 614 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:34 PM

they've got higher discounts if you buy a few more (63 total to get the pre-discount price above $500). I wonder if they'd give you 25% off? did you try calling them?

Originally Posted by jb1013 

I would just like to let everyone know that the Shopbubba site has brought back the classic pink 20oz mugs!! I was so excited, not being from Canada and not having any Walmarts around me that carries more than 2 Bubba Mugs at a time I was super excited about the Pink mugs. They also have a couple coupons out there, 20% off $200 or more. I bought 60 mugs for our OOT bags - pink for girls and black for guys - and with shipping and everything it was about $6.90 a piece, which isn't bad. Now just to figure out how I am going to get them all to the DR! :)

#136 emstypes

emstypes
            • 243 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

I have to say... I want to give Bubba Mugs, just from seeing everyone's posts and we're not even staying at resorts!  We have a lot of people renting vacation homes and condos in Florida... but I think they could still come in handy!!

#137 jb1013

jb1013
              • Site Supporter
              • 29 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:10 PM

Darn it! No I didnt even think about it! I'm usually all over that too! I already ordered and I should receive them today, I wonder if I call if they would give me a break :(

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

they've got higher discounts if you buy a few more (63 total to get the pre-discount price above $500). I wonder if they'd give you 25% off? did you try calling them? 

#138 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                • 614 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

I'd definitely call and ask. : ) you can always ask, and they can always say no. but maybe... ; )

Originally Posted by jb1013 

Darn it! No I didnt even think about it! I'm usually all over that too! I already ordered and I should receive them today, I wonder if I call if they would give me a break :( 

#139 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
                  • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:23 AM

Canadian Brides, they will be on sale at Canadian Tire for 1/2 price starting friday for anyone still looking to pick them up!

#140 Allie2012

Allie2012
                    • 194 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:31 PM

Torilynnsmith and other Canadian brides - how does everyone know about the Canadian Tire sales, do you just keep checking? And how often do they go on sale!? I checked today and the 20 oz ones were $12.99! Yikes, I definitely can't afford to pay that for 50 mugs :( I really want them for my OOT bags, so I guess I'll keep checking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users