Photo

Help with choosing colors please!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 andilynn09

andilynn09
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:41 PM

Ladies! I'm having a tough time choosing what colors I want to use.  I was originally thinking fuschia and tangerine - which I still love. But I have also considered turquoise (or aqua) and lime green, or turquoise and tangerine. 

I think I am defintely leaning toward the fuschia/tangerine or the turquoise/tangerine, mostly because they give more options for flowers. I'm driving myself nuts here...help!

#2 smallvolume123

smallvolume123
    • Banned
    • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:12 AM

I wolud like to choose the pure white, for I think it's outstanding from others.

#3 lisa203

lisa203
      • 681 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:21 AM

I voted fuschia and tangerine. I think the combo looks best and I love your monogram! You won't go wrong with either one though.

#4 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:36 AM

Im doing coral, orange and aqua, you could always add in little accents of the turquoise I think it would look great, very colorful and tropical

inspirboards.bmp

#5 amoro

amoro
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:19 AM

I vote for turquoise and lime green because that is my motif during my wedding. It really goes well the color. Very light. having a light color in your wedding sybolizes a very light starts for your family.

Sterling Silver Jewelry

#6 Cindy*

Cindy*
            • 2,655 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:34 AM

My colours are turquoise and white but I am using bright orange and fushia for my flowers and they look great against the turquoise.  I don't think you can go wrong with either colour combo but my vote would be turquoise with tangerine as your accent colour.

#7 LanaM

LanaM
              • 196 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

All color combos are very pretty but if I had to choose between the 3 I would go with fushia and tangerine. But I'm partial to fushia since my wedding colors would be royal blue and fushia :)

Alex & Lana
                ~11.18.11~
                Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun Mexico

#8 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
                • 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

I have voted fuschia and tangerine cos i like bright colours for DW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users