Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
Ohhh! Is anyone getting married there soon?
Fingers are crossed that it will fizzle out !
I think all of our DR brides are 2008 brides ... I hope there are none coming up in the next few days/weeks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlsay View Post
We arrive in Cancun on August 29th getting married on Sept. 1st at the Excellence Riviera... Please keep those fingers crossed for us.
*fingers crossed!*

It's looking like it'll be in the Gulf by Monday or so . . . I'm nervous as all get out!!! We were without electricity for 10-11 days when Katrina hit. It was absolutely miserable . . . don't ever want to do that again!!!

SO far it looks like Fl isn't going to be hit, which is good. But incase I spent last night looking up pe friendly hotels in Kentucky and S.C

I really hope galit is OK. They officially called it a hurricane and are projecting its going to get much worse due to the warm waters. Did she board the plane this morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
SO far it looks like Fl isn't going to be hit, which is good. But incase I spent last night looking up pe friendly hotels in Kentucky and S.C

I really hope galit is OK. They officially called it a hurricane and are projecting its going to get much worse due to the warm waters. Did she board the plane this morning?
Oh wow ... I hope Galit's trip is a safe one ... and that Dean settles down.

Raeka, if you need any help ever with "Pet Friendly" places, we're a bit of a drive for you (6 hours I think) but I can always help you find some good places in SC, or even ATL for that matter (my sister just moved there).