HOLA | La Luna Photography introduction

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 Bride KSmith

Bride KSmith
  • Site Supporter
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

We were just married at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. We were honored to have Melissa and Jonathan shoot our wedding!!! I know the pictures will be great! I had recently gained a few pounds so I was a little insecure about my looks. Melissa made me feel like a supermodel. I LOVE LA LUNA! Thank you for shooting my wedding.

Brides, my review will be posted after I have pictures to post. I am sure I will have even more to rave about then

#32 LaLuna

LaLuna
    • Vendor
    • 52 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

We were just married at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun. We were honored to have Melissa and Jonathan shoot our wedding!!! I know the pictures will be great! I had recently gained a few pounds so I was a little insecure about my looks. Melissa made me feel like a supermodel. I LOVE LA LUNA! Thank you for shooting my wedding.

Brides, my review will be posted after I have pictures to post. I am sure I will have even more to rave about then

Thanks Amiga :)   We are stoked to be a part of your big day and are excited to work on the folio of images for you!  Mucho Saludos Supermodel :)

#33 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
      • 385 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

I am so upset! The photographer we had our eyes on put together an amazing package for us.  I was so excited and just now, they said that they are fully booked for our date and can't do it.  I have to start research all over again.  I've seen many recommendations for La Luna so I think I'm going to send them an email now. ;__;

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#34 Mark J

Mark J
        • Banned
        • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

Thanks for the info. The site is very simple and I like it. The portfolio looks amazing. Great opportunity for brides everywhere, hope you do well, good luck.

#35 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
          • Vendor
          • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:35 PM

Thanks Mark.. We are excited about moving forward with our talented photographers.  They recently scored very impressively in the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers.   Rachel nailed a First Place...  http://lalunaphotogr...una-photography

Here are their images... really, I think its working ok...  We are excited at the end of the year to re evaluate our portfolio and present new stuff, with tons of fresh faces and smiles, more award winning moments with la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_02.JPG

la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_03.JPG

la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_04.JPG

la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_05.JPG

la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_06.JPG

la_luna_photography_2011_ISPWP_Awards_07.JPG

#36 krsmith

krsmith
            • 528 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:31 PM

I LOOOOOOVE it!

Those pictures are incredible and the acknowledgment well deserved! With La Luna being such a reasonable price anybody would be CRAZY to miss out on award winning photography! Congrats to Del Sol AND La Luna for your accomplishments in breathtaking photography! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#37 Dana Mendez

Dana Mendez
              • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:02 AM

I have La Luna booked for May of 2012!  So excited and glad I found them with the help of all the brides on this site!  :)

#38 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
                • 789 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Amazing! More accolades for a well deserving group of incredible photographers! Congrats again!

#39 AnnaAndAnthony

AnnaAndAnthony
                  • 8 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

Booked for August 2012! Can't wait!!!

-Anna and Anthony!

#40 krsmith

krsmith
                    • 528 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:03 AM

YAY!!! Congrats! Aren't they the BEST?!? I look forward to seeing your wedding through their AMAZING work! 

Originally Posted by AnnaAndAnthony 

Booked for August 2012! Can't wait!!!

-Anna and Anthony!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users