Sign in to follow this  
want2gosouth

List your Fave Adults Only Resorts!

Hubs and I prefer adults only resorts and have only visited 2...just wondering if you don't mind listing your fave Adults Only Resorts that you have visited and why...

Thanks in Advance!

Excellence Playa Mujeres is the only one I have been to but I loved the fact that it was secluded (like literally you go through like 3 or 4 gates before you get to it) but the property is well kept, we loved the restaurants and the stuff to do....although most days I just lounged all day in the lazy river. The beds were so large and oversized and the staff was friendly. 

El Dorado Royale-huge resort with lots of pools, beach beds, restaurants(no buffets or reservations!!) in a lush tropical setting so you never feel bothered by other guests. Rooms all have jacuzzi's and the swim up suite was a splurge worth getting! Best feature has to be 24 hour room service!!

I recommend Sandals St. Lucia!! or any Sandals resorts!

Originally Posted by want2gosouth View Post

Hubs and I prefer adults only resorts and have only visited 2...just wondering if you don't mind listing your fave Adults Only Resorts that you have visited and why...

Thanks in Advance!

We were at Iberostar Grand Bavaro in Punta Cana and it was AMAZING.  You get a butler who makes all of your dinner reservations, pillow menu, the shows are much better and service is incredible.