#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I clicked on the banner at the top of the site and sent in my request/info early this week! I just got an email back today from Vacations For Less Inc. So far I think she will be great! My guests can book everything through them, and even make payments! It will even go towards my group bookings so it can count towards the incentives given!

TA Teresa is GREAT!  you'll love working with her!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 krsmith

krsmith
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:26 PM

Oh I'm so glad to hear it! That makes me feel so relieved! The less stress the better! 

#13 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

Good Info, I'll have to check these websites out!

#14 perry1217

perry1217
    • 355 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:07 PM

I've been talking to Teresa too and she has been so prompt and through with all her responses!!!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#15 kya101

kya101
      • 645 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:45 PM

I filled out the form and sent it to the BDW Agents a few days ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed it took a few days or if maybe my form didn't get sent. I don't always pay attention to those things, so I may have thought I sent it, but really I didn't. How long should I wait until I resend??? I don't want to be pushy if it takes a few days, but don't want to wait too long if it didn't go through.  

#16 TigerLily

TigerLily
        • 201 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

Kya101, same thing-I was getting frustrated because I wasn't hearing back-I filled out the form last week. I kept checking my email and nothing- then today I realized that they replied to my other email address (I provided one when I filled out the form, but I had used a different one when I signed up with bdw, and that's where they replied). Not only that, but it went into junk mail, which I hadn't checked. Check your junk mail, cuz it turned out they did reply quickly but I didn't know it. Good luck!

#17 kya101

kya101
          • 645 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:59 PM

Thanks for the tip!! I just checked out my Junk box and nothing there either. I'm really thinking that I didn't send it. I just got a laptop... and am still getting the hang of not having a mouse and sometimes I hit the little pad and it messes things up and I don't realize it until later. I may send in another one and just appolize if they did get it already. Thanks again!!!

#18 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
            • Site Supporter
            • 261 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

perry1217 wrote:

I've been talking to Teresa too and she has been so prompt and through with all her responses!!! 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Is there anyway you could PM me, or send me an email with Teresa's contact info, so I could contact her directly??

#19 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by mpweddingplan 

perry1217 wrote:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Is there anyway you could PM me, or send me an email with Teresa's contact info, so I could contact her directly??

i just got your inquiry and sent you to teresa...

also, we respond pretty quickly so if you do not get a response in a few days it usually means we did not get the request.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#20 mpweddingplan

mpweddingplan
              • Site Supporter
              • 261 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

Thank you so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users