#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

Best Destination Wedding and NOW Resorts Webinar on September 25, 2010 @ 9:30am

All that attend the webinar and get married at NOW Resorts will receive a surprise complimentary amenity upon check-in!!

If you are interested in attending this webinar, please register using the link below, respond to this thread as well as post some questions you would like answered.

Space is limited.

Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www1.gotomee...ister/835000944

Presenters are Pilar Gonzalez (Wedding Coordinator for NOW Jade), Tammy Wright and Teresa Stauring.

We will cover how to plan your wedding at the NOW Resorts and your best travel options as well hold a Q & A Session at the end of the presentations.  

Title:  Best Destination Wedding and NOW Resorts Webinar

Date: Saturday, September 25, 2010

Time: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM PDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Mischaka

Mischaka
  • 969 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 01:37 PM

This is great!!!! I'll definitely be there! Even though I already have my deposit down and I have my flights booked.

#3 T&A

T&A
    • 59 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

Do you have a 1 800 # we could use?

Now Jade - May 3, 2011.

#4 shorn

shorn
      • 67 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

looking forward to this and getting more info!!!  thanks tammy!!

#5 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

I will be there as well! Very excited about this!! :)

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#6 82turtles

82turtles
          • 297 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

I will be there! Excited to learn more about wedding details.. I am still deciding on the resort location for a November 2011 wedding. I just recently came across these resorts and have liked what I've seen so far!

Thanks Tammy for setting this up! :)

Questions I have so far:

- Is the wedding decor set up included with all wedding packages, or only the Divine package? Mainly wondering about chairs (need to pay rental per chair?) and if the beautiful wooden arch shown in the pictures is included?

- Are trades or credits available if we do not need/want some of the extras (i.e. dinner on beach, airport transfer, massages, hair/make-up, etc)

- What are the back-up options in case of rain?

- Are outside vendors, such as photographer/videographer, allowed? If so, any fees related to that?

- How do we go about booking a wedding? Is a deposit needed to hold the date? When is the final payment due?

#7 1106wedding

1106wedding
            • 317 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:02 PM

I'm excited to attend! I'm in the very beginning stages of planning so I bet this will be educational in a lot of ways. 

A couple questions (all may not be able to be answered by Pilar):

~How many weddings are held in a day? Is there a max?

~I'd like to do a site visit in November...do wedding coordinators give tours/information? How long in advance do I need to make an appointment?

~What is the difference in cost between having a sit down dinner vs. buffet. How many entree choices are offered for each?

~Why is a champagne toast additional if a full bar is included? Is champagne not included in the full hosted bar?

~If I pay to rent chivarri or bamboo chairs for the ceremony, can I have them for the reception as well? 

~How does a room block work? Do we get a better rate for the higher number of rooms we expect/guarantee? Is this something we work on with a TA? Whats the average room rate as part of a room block of 30 rooms?

~I assume you'll discuss ceremony and reception sites. :)

~What's the weather like in the fall? :)

Thanks!

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#8 tlogan00

tlogan00
              • 224 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:24 AM

Thanks Tammy for arranging this and I am registered!

#9 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for arranging this Tammy! Looking for that 1-800# also. And can you tell me what time it is at. I am in Ontario and on Eastern Standard Time. Not sure if it's the same or not. In one spot it says PST and another PDT! Help!

#10 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

just bumping...its this weekend!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users