We leave in ten days for our Greek wedding part 1

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 michelle2011

• 1,301 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:49 PM

Aww well done you - it all looks great. Your gonna have a fab wedding!! not long now xx

#22 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:29 AM

everything looks good!

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#23 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:46 AM

Everything looks great!!  I'm so glad you mom will be there.  My dad had a heart attack a couple months ago and thankfully he made it and is coming with us.

I absolutely love your wedding location, I am very jealous!!

#24 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

roo, how did I miss this.... you posted yesterday and here i am seeing it a day late..... ARGH!!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW.... Cant believe its your turn already to post a planning thread!!!

EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING looks absolutly fantastic, cant wait for "Part 2" :-)

So glad your mum is ok and everything is well with her. Im now off to google your wedding location as you have made it sound just wonderful and the pix look beautiful :-)

xoxo Hugs xoxo

#25 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

What a blessing to have your mom well enough to join you. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous wedding day!

#26 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

WOW! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Greece was where I originally wanted to honeymoon, but we decided on Bora Bora instead. Can't wait to see your pics your wedding is gonna be fabulous!!!

#27 edna

• Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

Wow, everything looks amazing!  Congratulations!

#28 Raazzy5711

• 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 05:45 PM

I am so glad your mom was able to be here for your special day!  I love Greece and wanted to honeymoon there but got vetoed so Bora Bora it is!

#29 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

good luck with everything! have an amazing wedding!

#30 roo66

• 1,001 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

Oh thankyou ladies its really sweet of you all to post such fab comments.I have doubted  most of my decisions along the way but now the time is almost here i hope ive done everything i can to make our day special not just for us as a couple but for our friends and family.I appreciate the time money and effort they have put it.

With 4 days to go till we fly and a week till we our married i wanted to post part two tonight when i got home from work but for some reason the photos wouldnt upload so itll have to be in the morning now.Its a bummer cos i was running around the house snapping away before i set out to work really looking forward to posting but hey ho tomorrows another day.

Will i go to sleep? hell no, to much to catch up on here lol x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users