Sign in to follow this  
Negrilbride2010

Jamaican wedding Photos- Devon Shaw

His pricing was absolutely fabulous...far better than anything you'd find in states, especially since you get the CD w/all the high res pictures along w/a letter stating you have rights to print them.

I believe I had him for 5 hrs, although he was definitely there for 5 1/2 if not 6, as they took a while to do the cake, etc.

It was $2,000, that included an album w/4x6" pics, not all, but a good quantity of them, at least 100...Online Slideshow with music for two months,

I should have mentioned he had a bunch of # of hours, the less hours you did the cheaper, obviously...but you'll definitely want some pictures...mention it to the parents, as a gift if they can help you pay for them...they'lll certainly be worth it to have and look back upon as well

I am using Devon from Jamaicaweddingphotos.com as well! I've booked him for 3hrs and his price was $1300.00. Devon has been in constant contact with me regarding the wedding! I can't wait for our big day! And to see his amazing work!

Angela

We are using Sun Gold for my daughter's wedding, but I know they also have associate Photographers and they work with your budget.  Their photography is beautiful.  Their associates are www.wpajamaica.com 

Thanks for the info!  I'm looking for photographers now.

Originally Posted by Negrilbride2010 View Post

For those of you that are looking for a wedding photographer for your destination wedding In Jamaica, I would highly reccommend the photographer my husband and I used, Devon Shaw along with his wife Sophia at Jamaican Wedding Photos. He was very professional and very understanding of my concerns of hiring someone sight unseen, now looking back I wish I wouldn't have stressed out about it so much because of pictures were beautiful! The only complaint i would have about this photographer is that he showed up about 5 mins b4 the wedding started, making our wedding co-ordinator very unhappy,and she was on my case about " so where is your photographer". All in all, if you are considering using this photographer or you are looking for a photographer for your jamaican wedding I would have no worries with this photographer :) They called me several times from jamaica to make sure i was doing ok with the reservations, if i had received my photos, etc. Awesome, awesome people you will not be disappointed!