Sign in to follow this  
AishaB

Job Interview

As most of you ladies know, I am unemployed and have been so for some time. 

I have a job interview tomorrow. Please send me all of your good thoughts. I will definitely let you know how it goes!

Thanks for your support

Sending positive vibes your way tomorrow.  Remeber, don't say "I'm a people person."  Be prepared for performance based questions.. this is an example of how I worked out a conflict, how I managed time wisely, an example of something I did that I could do better...

Good luck!!!

Good luck and sending my vibes. I wish I had seen this yesterday. I used to work as a recruiter and had to interview people at least 5 times a day so my advice is to be confident, be yourself and answer the questions in a positve manner giving examples of how you accomplished a past goal, task, etc. I used to hate when people would give one word answers and couldn't sell themselves. I always say, "the person interviewing you doesn't know you and only you know yourself best so no need to be nervous".

You'll be great!

Thanks guys.  The interview went well. I am just waiting to hear back from them to see what they say.  They are still interviewing. So we shall see.  

Thanks again for ALL the good thoughts and vibes.