Photo

Need help with BM thank you message!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tissey

Tissey
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 05:36 PM

I ordered these cute clutch bags from a seller on Etsy for my BMs.  I want to have a personal thank you message on the inner label of each (like the pic below) but am having a hard time thinking of what to write.  I have three BMs, my best friend and 2 SILs (my brother's wife and FIs sister).  I had no prob coming up with a message for my best friend but can't think of what to put for my SILs since I don't know them as well.  I want something short and personal.  Can any of you help?

il_430xN.157846139.jpg

il_430xN.157846143.jpg

#2 emilyk78

emilyk78
    • 220 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

Not sure I'm much help, but those clutches are TOO cute!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#3 lyndsay_h

lyndsay_h
      • 218 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

Maybe you could put something about getting to know them in the future, since they're family and you'll be seeing them long term.

I got clutches for my girls off Etsy too but didn't think about a msg in them, that's a really sweet idea.

#4 Kendall

Kendall
        • 234 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:04 AM

I agree with Lyndsay - maybe say something about how being part of their family means a lot to you and you look forward to the wonderful memories you will all make as a family in the future -- and getting to know them better.  I love the clutches - way too cute!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users