• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#341 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
  • 153 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by A_J_Mitchell
    I'm going to order these starfish necklace's with Blue crystals for my BM's.

Starfish and Co Crystal Clear Sterling Silver Necklace by seadrops
    I ordered a set with the pink crystals. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail. It was so nicely wrapped that I almost didn't want to unwrap it but then couldn't help myself. I love it so much. Although now, I am wishing I would have gotten the 18 inch versus 16 inch.

#342 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
    • 121 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nat4crim
      Here is nice starfish hair pin. It is a little pricey but it may be worth it to some bride :) I may have to consider it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Starfish Brooch Hairpin - Designer bridal jewelry, bridesmaid jewelry and all-occasion semi-precious jewelry
      Love this pin! Wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I used starfish wine bottle stoppers for my favor... I saw some earlier in the thread but wanted to post the ones I used. They were a huge hit! Highly recommend!!!

Starfish Wine Bottle Stoppers, Ocean Themed Wedding Favors, Wine Party Favors

Also, I had this necklace to wear on our honeymoon...

Honolulu Starfish Necklace FREE SHIPPING by CrystalMBoutique

#343 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
      • 456 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

Love this starfish thread!

#344 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
        • 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:26 PM

Check out this website for great quality starfish - Seashells, Sand Dollars, and Starfish: QualityShells.com - I saw some pictures in another post and they were very happy with the quality and price.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#345 BeachBound2011

BeachBound2011
          • 82 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

Set of 2 Sparkling Starfish Bouquet Jewelry in Gold or Silver

Here's a site I just found that has beautiful bouquet bling that are starfish! I'm ordering a couple!! (sorry I don't know how to post pictures yet, but take a look)

#346 stina76

stina76
            • 54 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:46 AM

I ended up ordering the starfish from Oriental Trading and I have to say that I was glad that I ordered a lot more than I thought that I would need because a lot of them are VERY small. I have enough bigger ones for my place cards, but that's only because I ordered so many. They were very cheap (3.99) I am using some of the tiny ones for decorating other things so I guess it worked out. Also, they really smell when you open them up! I had to let them air out for a week! So just keep that in mind if you go with them!

#347 HappyTara

HappyTara
              • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

Hi everyone,

I have found this thread so helpful!!
                Thanks for all the great ideas

I noticed a lot of people ( as well as myself) are looking for starfish sandals

i found some cute, simple ones

not sure if they are "fancy" enough for the wedding day.
                but for everyday wear that week

Golden starfish capri sandals review at Kaboodle

#348 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

Hi Ladies

i am also doing a starfish themed wedding in the maya riviera april 2011 and i have found this site to be so helpful and addictive lol
                  Someone above mentioned starfish bouquet jewelry and i have found a better deal on ebay for 6 of them(23.38us) rather than 2 for 20$. Happy shopping!

6 Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Starfish Bouquet Jewelry on eBay.ca (item 220588776158 end time 12-Jul-10 00:28:40 EDT)

Hope this link works as i am still on newbie on this site.

#349 HappyTara

HappyTara
                  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:52 AM

Hi Ladies,

In the midst of shopping for my wedding dress, my MOH spotted these in a shop window in downtown Montreal.
                    We both bought a pair, only $20. 

Won't wear them on the big day but they are really comfy and cute to wear during the week. 

Since i can't post pictures here is the link to an online retailer.

http://www.littlebur...512389-linzy/70

#350 ashley1316

ashley1316
                    • 353 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

those are GREAT! I am looking for something glittery to put into my flowers as well.

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Hi Ladies

i am also doing a starfish themed wedding in the maya riviera april 2011 and i have found this site to be so helpful and addictive lol
                      Someone above mentioned starfish bouquet jewelry and i have found a better deal on ebay for 6 of them(23.38us) rather than 2 for 20$. Happy shopping!

6 Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Starfish Bouquet Jewelry on eBay.ca (item 220588776158 end time 12-Jul-10 00:28:40 EDT)

Hope this link works as i am still on newbie on this site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users