Photo

EMERGENCY HELP!! Can I wear this dress to someone else's wedding?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 msglave

msglave
  • 933 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

I know I'm late but it's super cute and perfect!
    The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
    Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
    www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#22 Thisisit2011

Thisisit2011
    • 65 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

Super cute. I hope you rocked it! And had a great time!
      "Nobody minds having what is too good for them." Jane Austen

#23 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
      • 656 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

I bet you looked gorgeous! Very summery! I fear I was That girl once (well sort of). Bride said wedding was very formal. So I asked if floor length gown was appropriate, and she was like absolutely!! I was excited because I had been waiting to wear this red one that I had bought when I thought my friend was choosing it for her wedding (then picked another). I got there and NO ONE was in long gowns, not even the bridesmaids. So, not white, but definitely stood out LOL. Although, bride said I was worrying over nothing. I would not want you to feel that way at all, so I am being honest when I say that looks great and probably did not stand out (unless everyone else was in ball gowns..lol)

#24 Tissey

Tissey
        • 172 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:14 AM

Very cute dress and I would have no problem if someone wore it to my wedding.

#25 007bride

007bride
          • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:02 AM

It's perfect! I'm actually rather uptight when it comes to guest attire (no all white, clingy or upshowing dresses!) and I think it's super cute. You should def. wear it.

#26 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hey,

I wanted to give a belated follow up and thank you to all of the girls who helped me out.  I wore the dress; the bride loved it and the wedding was great!  There was an inappropriate guest there, but it wasn't me.  Some other chick wore a very short, very tight, very low cut little black dress. 

Thankfully, the bride looked so amazing that I don't think anyone was looking at any of the other females in the building.  I mean, I seriously didn't know that she could look that awesome.

#27 amandasalways

amandasalways
              • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:12 PM

I agree, doesnt look anything like a wedding dress, so it is all good. Super cute dress too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users