Photo

Got the worst news of my life yesterday!

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 PuntaCanaNikki

PuntaCanaNikki
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:38 PM

I have an older sister whom I haven't seen nor heard from in about 5 years.. which wasn't uncommon for her.

I got a phone call yesterday telling me that my sisters remains were found....

My sisters been murdered

I can't even think of my wedding anymore...
    It no longer brings me joy to think about like it used to. A piece of my heart is missing... gone forever!

#2 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
    • 946 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:41 PM

omg I'm so sorry for your loss.

#3 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
      • 183 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:41 PM

oh my, i am so sorry, prayers and well wishes for you and your family

#4 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:46 PM

omg!!! I'm so sorry to hear!!! God Bless you and your family.

#5 MsZ

MsZ
          • 410 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

#6 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

OMG, I can't believe that, that is crazy sad news. I am so sorry for your loss. Do you have any information at all? Do they have a suspect I am hoping with all my might that you get some resolutions and closer soon.

Big Hugs!!

#7 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
              • 340 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:19 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss. What devastating news! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#8 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
                • 829 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

Wow - I feel for you more than you can imagine. My sister has schizophrenia and about 8 years ago we did not know where she was or if she was alive. She had a good life in Toronto, a good job and then the illness hit - and she was living on the streets for 3 years wanting no contact with us at all (schizophrenia causes delusions so she felt her family was out to get her)
                  While she was homeless she became pregnant (a disturbing and sick result in itself) and had the sense to come home and get help. She has been on medication for 5.5 years and I have a healthy, amazing nephew. 3 months ago she had a relapse and we are back to square one -- she thinks we are out to get her. My parents have custody of my nephew but my family is distraught -- there is no sign of hope at this point.

While it is not as bad as your situation, I can definately relate to the feeling of "what could have been different" - and the shock that something so terrible is happening. I can't offer any advice because I myself do not know how to deal with it - besides taking it one day at a time - but I want you to know that you should not feel any regret for the lack of communication (as I know I would if anything happened to my sister) - and you need to use this situation as a way to become stronger.
                  I am thinking of you and your family, and hope you are keeping your head up during this tough time.

#9 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:00 PM

Oh my goodness that is just awful!!!!!!!!

#10 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

Wow, that is such devastating news, I can only imagine what you must be feeling. I am so sorry for your loss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users