Is anyone stressing about the oil spill in the gulf??

I am a Mayan Riviera November 2010 bride. A few people have been making comments latley. Hope you bought cancellation insurance....Or I heard on the news that the oil has reached the Mayan already.

Is anyone eles TRIPPING OUT about thishuh.gif

wtf.gif

i am also a november 2010 mayan bride. I've heard a few comments from random people but have also heard and read that it is highly unlikely that the oil will reach the mayan due to the direction and magnutude of the currents. That being said, hurricane season is upon us and who know where they may thoss the water/oil. i'm just hoping clean-up efforts work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraBenson View Post
I am a Mayan Riviera November 2010 bride. A few people have been making comments latley. Hope you bought cancellation insurance....Or I heard on the news that the oil has reached the Mayan already.

Is anyone eles TRIPPING OUT about thishuh.gif

wtf.gif
ugh...i've had so many people say stuff like that to me but whatevs! if it's not one thing it's another: have you heard about the crime rates in cancun?, have you heard hurricane alex is going to hit there? have you heard.....

what i noticed is that alot of these comments are from the people who can't make it to the wedding so maybe they're just a little bummed that they can't join in on the fun!

• 1 month later...

I agree!  It seems the only one's making comments are the one's not coming.  I have a lot of family members making a lot of excuses.  I wish people would give me the benefit of the doubt....just tell me straight up your not coming.  I am having a destination wedding for a reason.  Maybe I don't want the family there lol!!!