Cassie's Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#11 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

EXTRAS

I got these shirts for my sister (MOH), my mom, his mom and myself to wear on the flight over there from Customized Girl for a great deal!

Click the image to open in full size.

The dads got hats from Vista Print.

Then I got bags for my MOHs, flower girl, and one for myself from Oriental Trading.

These shirts are for myself and two MOHs for while we’re getting ready on the wedding day.

And last, I got this (free!) shirt from Vista Print to wear on the plane on our way home.

Ok, I think that’s finally it. Hope this helps you like others have helped me! Let me know if you have any questions.
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#12 Cindy*

Cindy*
    • 2,655 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

Cassie, everything looks amazing. You will look stunning in your dress. You are going to have a wonderful wedding. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see all the photos and hear all about it.

#13 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:03 PM

I love your thread! Congrats-hope everything turns out perfectly!
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#14 Geralyn

Geralyn
        • 2,677 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

Wow Cas I love it! Everything looks amazing! And I had the same white starfish sandals as you! See we're date and shoe twins!! lol

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

Looks Great Cassie! Your wedding is supposed to be amazing!

#16 rpingree001

rpingree001
            • 264 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

I love the Just Married chair signs!! Great post! LOts of great ideas!

#17 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

Yay for your planning thread Cass!! Im soo excited to be able to see everything you have planned and to see it in person as well! Everything looks awesome, I will definitely have to "borrow" some of your creativeness hehe you are going to make such a gorgeous bride! cant wait!
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#18 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                • 4,172 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

Cass - You have totally outdone yourself!!! Everything looks amazing! I wish you all the best for your wedding and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Seeing all this, I need to get my butt in gear for my own wedding!!!

#19 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:51 PM

OMG Cassie... I'm in a unique position here because I have the honor of coming to your wedding and meeting you and I'm SO excited you have NO idea!!

I went through this whole thing with my stomach in my throat, like choking up. I almost wished I hadn't spoiled the surprise for myself but you look STUNNING in your dress and veil, I very well may cry on your wedding day, LIKE A FOOL :) I am so excited to see this all in action, can't WAIT!

Ange is right you really outdid yourself, everything looks amazing! I can't believe you DIY'd those bouquets, they are gorgeous!!!

#20 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
                    • 265 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:07 AM

congrats everything looks great. I'm thinking about doing the fans but a little nervous but I love making stuff so it should be fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users