Sign in to follow this  
RobbieKarlene

Newbie Here

Hello All - My name is Robbie - i have been trying to plan my destination wedding for 3 months now and it has become quite the disaster so as of yet we have no date or location. We were looking at the Dreams Puerto Vallarta in March but l am trying to figure out how to lock in reasonable prices for my guests etc. Looking forward to meeting some people that can help me!!!

Hello, congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

Hey Robbie - Congratulations!! I am not sure if you have a travel agent yet, but everyone on this site seems to love the travel agents that "run" it. Click on the banner at the very top of each page. I have had a few communications with Jill and her banner indicates she is a Dreams expert. Good luck!

Courtney

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your engagement! Definitely contact one of the travel agents here on this site for some more help with rates. This is the best place to get info and keep your sanity! Good luck and enjoy your planning!!

Welcome Robbie! It's super helpful here, and I'm sure you'll find everything you need.

Congrats on your wedding and happy planning!