Photo

Blackberry users

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 loua4

loua4
  • 397 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

I have a Curve. I love it! I dont know how I lived with just my basic flip phone before. My phone is connected to my email, FB, my calander, other peoples bb's you name it. and i love all the app's. my favorite is the weathernetwork, so that i know what is going on out there all the time. absolutly reccomend a curve.

#22 Laura22610

Laura22610
    • 468 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:50 PM

I have the Blackberry Storm and I wish I had gotten the Curve. The Storm is the touch screen bb and it freezes on me a lot plus the touch screen is not easy to use. I wouldn't recommend the Storm but I like having the features of a bb.

#23 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:22 PM

ok so we caved and each got a bb curve - IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only on day 2 of using it and still figuring things out. OMG, so addicted already!!!

#24 Mischaka

Mischaka
        • 969 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

just wait til you really get into it!! Or that infamous day you make a mistake and leave it home. your day will not be right. lol

#25 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
          • 2,458 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:44 PM

Good choice on the curve Lisa!! I've had my curve for almost 2 yrs now and love, love, love it!!
            Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#26 *tinkertoy*

*tinkertoy*
            • 271 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

I've got the Storm- absolutely LOVE it. I've never had an iPhone but think it's just as good :)

#27 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:01 PM

I LOVE mine...for all things Blackberry and to figure out all the neat things you can do with it...such as themes and programs ....go to CrackBerry.com ? The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users & Abusers. I'm up for a new one next month and I always go to this site for advice. They know every problem with each phone and can tell you how to get the most out of your phone.

#28 jodieP

jodieP
                • 278 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

I have the bold too!! and honestly would be lost without it!! I dont know what i did before it too!! great for keeping everything organised!! You will love it and not look back!!

Jodie.xx
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/ZxiGp1.png

24 Booked plus bride & groom

#29 rosieposie

rosieposie
                  • 649 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~*Lisa*~
                    ok so we caved and each got a bb curve - IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm only on day 2 of using it and still figuring things out. OMG, so addicted already!!!
                    Yay!!! Glad you like it. you won't regret it. It has a great organizer and let's you have so many things at your fingertips!

Lol, I'm waiting for someone right now and logged in here on the browser. Tiny, but it gives me my BDW forum fix

#30 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:55 AM

Typing this right now with the new bb!!! Wooooo! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users