Photo

Tix to T&C are cheap right now!!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

Hi Ladies, I know that a few of you getting married in T&C had enquired about prices of tix. I can't remember if you were enquiring for this year or next but for this November prices have dropped. A return flight from ORD (Chicago) to PLS (T&C) is now $500 on expedia!!!! If you have a discount code from AA you can book directly on AA.com and the price is $475 (this includes taxes and fees). I just had a friend call me excited cause they were able to book!

#2 JanineA

JanineA
    • 2,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Also if you have Kayak alerts it will let you know when the price drops, so you would have gotten an alert today.

#3 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

I just looked and my dates in May are still around $660..boooo....but thanks for sharing the info. And glad that you are able to book your trip!! It at least gives me hope that the prices will drop eventually...and like you said, I already have alerts set up on Kayak and Yapta to check pricing every day.
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#4 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

Yeah that is the best way to monitor it. We purchased our tix a while ago and so did our guests but a friend just called that wasn't initially going and now is...so I guess I should be expecting a few more people to be booking.

#5 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
          • 310 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the update! I just looked for April - the price came down from $758 to now $661. Maybe if I hold out a little longer it will drop a little more? Decisions, decisions...

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#6 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Michelle-2
              Thanks for the update! I just looked for April - the price came down from $758 to now $661. Maybe if I hold out a little longer it will drop a little more? Decisions, decisions...
              I'm still holding out...May is still around $660 as well and I think that's super high. I'd be happy if I could get it for $475 like Janine mentioned, and I figure we are still 10/11 months away so we have plenty of time to watch for good fares.
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#7 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
              • 310 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

I don't remember which post I read it on, but it said late summer the prices nornally come down. I think I will wait until at least then to book. I don't think I will get it too cheap, not from NC.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#8 Kendall

Kendall
                • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:34 PM

I'm with you HockeyMom - I was hoping it would go down under $600. We lives in PA and it seems even though Philly & Baltimore are close to us, Washington DC still have the best prices in our area (even though that is about a 2 hour drive).

#9 Girasole

Girasole
                  • 757 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

That's awesome that they got a good deal! We got married in May & booked our flights in February & they were $475 our of Philly.
                    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#10 mistibuard

mistibuard
                    • 444 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

I know that this thread is old, but I just signed up for my alerts from Kayak. Currently flights from Houston to Turks in March are averaging $696.. I'll be happy with $600!

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users