Photo

Karen's Dreams Puerto Vallarta Review ~ 5.29.10 (long & pic heavy)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

Your review is so detailed, and coupled with your gorgeous picks, is a great resource for all the up and coming Dreams PV brides. Congratulations - it looks like your wedding was wonderful!
    Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
    http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
    Leftover Wedding Items FS:
    http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#42 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Thomasjsgirl
      Your review is so detailed, and coupled with your gorgeous picks, is a great resource for all the up and coming Dreams PV brides. Congratulations - it looks like your wedding was wonderful!
      Thanks so much! We had a great time!

#43 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
      • 528 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

Very nice review.

#44 amybermuda

amybermuda
        • 870 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

Karen, Your wedding was beautiful! I love your dress and your bridesmaids colors. The flowers were gorgeous!!!! Everything looked so romantic. Congratulations!

#45 KarenM

KarenM
          • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amybermuda
            Karen, Your wedding was beautiful! I love your dress and your bridesmaids colors. The flowers were gorgeous!!!! Everything looked so romantic. Congratulations!
            Thanks so much, Amy!! It felt very romantic And I absolutely loved the flowers; wish I could've brought mine home!

#46 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
            • 125 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

What a great review! I love all the details and the pics help me picture it so much! I showed my FI the pics of Las Palmas, and he loved the space. I have seen some of your other posts on the Dreams PV thread, since we are getting married there April 9. I was wondering how you contacted the TA? I went to the main website and the rates are great! Was she able to get even cheaper group rates? We are having a really hard time deciding to get a TA; we need to find one we trust!

#47 KaytlinJean

KaytlinJean
              • 178 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

Great review and wonderful pictures! :)

#48 KarenM

KarenM
                • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:14 PM

thanks girls!

Danielle, I just pm'd you. Forgot to mention that we just had Teresa do a 20 room block of rooms (we had to tell her how many in each room class). That way we didn't have to put down a deposit on each room and guests took care of their own deposits when they booked.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gowiththeflow
                  What a great review! I love all the details and the pics help me picture it so much! I showed my FI the pics of Las Palmas, and he loved the space. I have seen some of your other posts on the Dreams PV thread, since we are getting married there April 9. I was wondering how you contacted the TA? I went to the main website and the rates are great! Was she able to get even cheaper group rates? We are having a really hard time deciding to get a TA; we need to find one we trust!

#49 Erica&Rohan2011

Erica&Rohan2011
                  • 35 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:34 PM

Such a wonderful review, Karen!  I always wanted a bonfire on the beach instead of a traditional rehearsal dinner so I am happy to see another bride is like-minded.  My wedding date is 11-20-2011 at Dreams PV.  Your review has confirmed that we made the right decision, thanks for the info!

#50 corbeil

corbeil
                    • 190 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:42 PM

Beautiful pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users