Sign in to follow this  
ThefutureMrsBrown

Holy Crap, I’m getting married in 4 months.

Iâ€m getting married in 4 months and I am completely not focused on this wedding. We just closed on our new home this past Friday. For months now my mind has totally been consumed with the house, furniture, curtains, and patterns. Now that weâ€ve closed on the house and everything should be delivered and setup within the next few weeks Iâ€m freaking out about the wedding. I pulled out my wedding dress and now Iâ€m thinking I really donâ€t like it for the beach wedding and want to purchase a new dress. Keep in mind I bought the dress Aug of last year. Iâ€m thinking more of a flowing princess dress for the beach, what do you ladies think?

Click the image to open in full size.

Hmmm I can't see the pic of the dress. Can you post it again?

Have you tried on a flowier dress before? I'm only asking because you might be surprised! That's what I thought I wanted for the beach, but it didn't feel right to me when I tried that style on.

Wow beautiful dress. Congrats on your new home and I know that you will bring all our wedding plans together in time. You can do it

cheer2.gif

That's a beautiful dress! However, if you aren't perfectly happy with it and have a different vision of what you want to wear on your wedding day you may want to plan a shopping trip to find out if you are still loving the one you have or definitely want to go with a more beachy flowy dress.

Your dress is wonderful!! But if it's not truely what you see yourself wearing then I agree, at least try on alternitive styles and see how you feel then!

Congrats on the new home! :)

Jodie.xx

I agree with everyone else. The dress is gorgeous but if you dont FEEL gorgeous in it, and want something different, then go for a shopping trip, try on some other dresses!! In the end if you still love your original dress, then it was just some harmless fun!

Hi your dress is fab did you try it back on.I think you will be adding to your stress levels if you go in search of another dress.

Congratulations on your new home.

New years eve you will look back at what you achieved in 2010 xxxx