Sign in to follow this  
JoanneIreland

Any Massachusetts or Rhode Island brides?

Hey ladies,

I live in Pawtucket (aka "the bucket") RI! Getting married at the Valentin Imperial Maya in Playa del Carmen on May 19, 2011. And can not wait!!

Hi ladies, I started this thread but haven't been back on since! Anyways, if you are in the area send me a PM and we'll see if we can organize a get together. We can all vent and stress at the same time, LOL!!

Hi Ladies!

I'm originally from New Bedford, MA but currently living in Alabama (FI is active military).. all my wedding planning is being done in MA since all our friends/family are still there.  I was just there this weekend and we ordered our bridesmaid dresses!  Anyway, we're getting married 11/12/11 in Punta Cana.. staying at the Majestic Elegance and getting married at the Jellyfish Restaurant.

Hi ladies, I'm from RI and getting married Jan 21 2012 at beaches Turks and Caicos! Glad to hear I'm not alone in waiting for my beach wedding (ESP after this winter!)

Hello!  I hear you there, I live in CT.  I'm getting married Spring 2012 on the beach in St. Thomas!  Hopefully this upcoming winter isn't as bad, but either way, I'll still be highly anticipating some R&R!  Congrats, and good luck!

Originally Posted by Avelyad View Post

Hi ladies,
I'm from RI and getting married Jan 21 2012 at beaches Turks and Caicos! Glad to hear I'm not alone in waiting for my beach wedding (ESP after this winter!)