Sign in to follow this  
amym567

Welcome to AHR Craft Hour with Amy & Victoria!!! PIC HEAVY!!

Great job Amy. Your ideas are very cute. I like how you displayed your program fan at the AHR. I may have to borrow that idea. What font did you use on your advice cards?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycow View Post
I love how you have incorporated the little details of your DW into the decor so that your AHR guests can get the whole experience. Hope you don't mind if I steal your awesome crafty ideas idea.gif : sand ceremony shadow box and the card basket with the starfish brooch. Where did you get the shells you used to pour sand during your ceremony?
I actually bought them at a shell store across the street from our resort! I think you can get them online, though- but don't know where. They're called "nautilus" (sp? Just woke up!).
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playagirl View Post
Great job Amy. Your ideas are very cute. I like how you displayed your program fan at the AHR. I may have to borrow that idea. What font did you use on your advice cards?

Thanks
The font is called "Scriptina". I also used it for our names and the words "Wedding Party" on that display board. I love that font and use it every chance I get!
Amy

I LOVE everything! I am totally copying your pics elsewhere to show my fiance. I like the sand shadow box idea, never thought of it! Congrats and great job!

Woe you girls were busy! Awesome jobs by the way. i realy like your basket for cards! In fact I may borrow the idea LOL