Happy Wedding Day, LadyDi!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Di, you will make the most beautiful bride! All the best to you today and in the future!

#2 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hey Di,

Happy wedding day. Based on your planning thread, I'm sure everything is going to be FABULOUS. Congrats and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

#3 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:10 PM

Happy Wedding Day girl!!! I am thinking about you and so excited for you right now, you're going to be such an incredibly gorgeous bride with an amazing wedding!

#4 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:53 PM

I just wanted to wish you an amazing day today Di, youre going to make such a gorgeous bride and your wedding will be spectacular....cant wait until we get to hear about in the SB...congratulations!!
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#5 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:58 PM

Happy Wedding Day LadyDi. I'm sure it will be a wonderful day based on your planning thread. Enjoy today and the rest of your weddingmoon.

#6 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

Happy Wedding Day Di! So happy for you!!! You will be sucha gorgeous bride!

#7 mlabbe

• 784 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:58 PM

Congrats on the big day!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, I know that they'll be stunning!

#8 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

Happy wedding day!!! It's weird, I actually get nervous when other brides get married...lol

Have a wonderful glorious day!!!

#9 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 08:54 AM

congrats, Di!!! I hope your wedding day was amazing! Can't wait to hear about it and see your gorgeous pics!
                    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#10 Girasole

• 757 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:49 AM

Happy wedding day Di! Can't wait to hear how everything went!
                      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users