Sign in to follow this  
dianep

The Royal/Gran Porto Real Wedding Review - LONG!!

Congrats!! Great review - this will be helpful for a lot of other brides on here.

We walked through the Royal for a site visit last tiem we were in mexico and were very impressed. I love that it's right in town but not in the middle of the craze.

Beautiful wedding pics! Were the costs at this resort reasonable? I am searching for a resort and it is becoming a bit of a headache sad.gif

Tisha

Thanks so much for the review!!! It was so helpful and nice to know that everything went so smoothly. I'm getting married at the Gran this January and I've been reading some mixed reviews about the resort on tripadvisor - its just a relief to see pics of an actual wedding there!! I wanted to ask if anyone has used the resort photographers and if so, how were they? I want awesome pics but at the same time and trying to balance it out in the budget...

Hi!  Your wedding looks amazing and thank you for the long review.  I'm planning a 08/2011 wedding and Gran Porto is on the top of my list right now....Did you add the buckets and orange accents yourself or did the wedding planner do it? 

Thank you!

I have just booked my wedding at the GPR and was wondering if you had any feedback on the photography that the resort provided. I did not see anything mentioned in your SUPER GREAT review other than you were waiting on the photos.

I just came across your review and wedding pics which have me excited about my wedding at the Porto real April 2012. Did you bring the buckets and shoes optional sign? I was curious how much of your own decor you could bring...