Sign in to follow this  
jodieP

just thought I should say...

Im sorry,

I really havent been much use to the forum right now I have so much going on? New job, family madness!! Its all got me really really down!! Im not myself and feel bad for not contributing and posting random questions? not having much input!

I love this forum im totally addicted and really have no idea where i would be without it!! A little piece of my sanity lies here ladies and gents ofcourse!!

so thought i would post and say im still here but lurking mostly, i have BDW opened 24/7 on my laptop and constantly watching but my imput is limited cause im so down and getting to grips with things just now and dont want to whine too much so have stayed quiet mostly sad.gif

Lots of love Jodie.xxthis_topic_sucks.gif

Agreed! Hang in there - sometimes lingering is all you need on here, hearing other ideas and the stresses that everyone is feeling (as much as it sucks) helps relate!

Keep your head up - things get better as you get closer to the day!! Also, I lingered too - but now that I'm a month out I find I have wayy more questions and feedback to offer!

Good luck! :)

There is no need to apologize Jodie! We've all had our ups and downs and it's nice to have our BDW fix to help us get through it all. I'm a firm believer that things simply have a way of working themselves out. We just need to be patient and keep our eye on that light at the end of the tunnel! It's closer than you think!

Hang in there...it will get easier. I've been (and still kind of am) in your situation. I wasn't on the forum at all for a few months because of family stuff that I had to deal with. And while I still have a lot going on, I've found that I really like visiting the forum as it gives me a little break. So this is my "me" time, lol. Plus, all the ladies on here are super supportive if you ever need to vent :)

It WILL get Better I promise.....I feel the same way Most days but I just keep thinking about how happy I will be when I WED, and how fortunate we are to have these men/women (not judginghug2.gif) in our lives that also want to spend the rest of their lives with us! There are always gonna be stuff that pull us away from doing things but that's just how it is sometimes...This thing called Life is filled with Ups and Downs...it will all pan itself out.cheer2.gif