Dollar Tree Tote Bags

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#31 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
    Got my 30 red bags today (and one pink one for me)! Plus they had seashells, bought 4 sets to scatter around my tables. Also got some white sand (still have to find red sand... for our sand ceremony). And bought one cylinder vase and fabric rose petals to try out for our centerpiece. Wish me luck!
    P.S. We got our Bose portable sound dock for the Ipod today too, on sale at Best Buy and just about everywhere else. Can't wait to try it out!
    We just bought the Bose iPod dock too and decided we're going to take that with us instead of renting the speakers, etc at the resort. It was actually cheaper than doing that AND we get to keep it! The only thing that sucks is not being able to hook a mic up to it ...... so we're still working on that!

#32 FutureMrsYak

• 372 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

My dollar tree only had 4 tote bags in stock, and I didn't feel like traveling around to others. But I did find other tote bags there that are tote bags and sandles. I grabbed those, granted I have ALOT of sandles now but I figured i would just toss those if I don't fit in them, I'm not going to send those to everyone. But I figured it's not like it cost any extra so I can toss them if I don't use them!

#33 luchdiamond

• 163 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Those bags are wonderful. I hope they have them in the dollar tree in NY.

#34 peterpanpixiedust

• 656 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Diva
          Unfortunately they were out of stock at the dollar tree by us, but I ordered a case online for in store pickup! I figure people can trade if they don't like the color they get. I could NOT pass up the price!
          You know what! I think you are right. I hadn't thought about this, but the dollar trees return policy is you can exchange on item for another. So if you get a box, you can grab your colors and exchange the rest for other stuff you need (chapsticks, or glow sticks) I wonder if they do sparklers in July?

#35 Diva

• 682 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

You can even have them delivered to the store for pickup and save on shipping!

#36 SunnyDBride

• 44 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 03:14 AM

This is so awesome. I'm all about spending the least amount of money possible but getting great quality so I cn offer more to my guests. This is just the thing. Of course, if it zipped it would be even more awesome!

#37 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:56 PM

I just bought 14 need to find 22 more! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 pbjwed

• 389 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

If you have them delivered you cant pick out your color though! I tried!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 AnnCam2011

• 95 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 04:14 PM

OOT = ? I can't figure this acronym out - haha!

#40 kball21

• Site Supporter
                    • 67 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

Ha it is Out Of Town :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users