Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#101 Melba

Melba
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:21 PM

I was sent a pdf with different cakes you can pick from. They are pretty standard as fas as cakes go, but not too bad of a selection.

Attached Files

#102 jfwolfe72

jfwolfe72
    • 433 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Melba
      I was sent a pdf with different cakes you can pick from. They are pretty standard as fas as cakes go, but not too bad of a selection.
      Wow! I didn't know they had these selections! I was directed to the standard Lomas Travel amenities site - where did you get this PDF? Also, have you received any other amenities PDFs like this for other items you need to choose?

#103 Melba

Melba
      • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:33 PM

I received it from Valeria. Besides this I only have that document with all the food pricing and options.

#104 Melba

Melba
        • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:35 PM

Oh wait, I receive a document with the honeymoon breakfast and dinner options. And the religious sermon document.

#105 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
          • 554 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:24 PM

Can you post the religious sermon document? I don't think I've seen that yet.

I love how sometimes if you don't specifically ask for things - you never get them!! thank-goodness for BDW!!

#106 shannon

shannon
            • 772 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
              Can you post the religious sermon document? I don't think I've seen that yet.

I love how sometimes if you don't specifically ask for things - you never get them!! thank-goodness for BDW!!
              I 2nd that! :) I'd love to see the religious sermon document also! :)

#107 Melba

Melba
              • 132 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

We're actually getting married in the states legally but doing the ceremony at EDR. We don't want a particularly religious ceremony but since the legal officiant isn't presiding, I guess we only have a religious officiant.

Attached Files

#108 pryzeless

pryzeless
                • 614 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:09 AM

The cakes do not seem too basic. I can't wait until things for me get closer so I can start with the serious planning like cakes.

#109 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Melba
                    We're actually getting married in the states legally but doing the ceremony at EDR. We don't want a particularly religious ceremony but since the legal officiant isn't presiding, I guess we only have a religious officiant.
                    Thanks Melba! :)

#110 MelanieS

MelanieS
                    • 820 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by maggiemaylou
                      Hi fellow EDR brides. I am at that planning moment where I need to choose all the "little" things. The cake I have been struggling with. We too only need a cake for 20-30 people, but I really want a two-tier, square cake. I am glad to hear that they can possibly duplicate a cake. Question: Do you have to pay to rent the music equipment for iPod twice, or is it just a one time fee? Thanks!
                      There is a post earlier in this thread that has an attachment with the standard cakes at EDR. One is a 3-tier square. Looks nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users