Photo

Show us your Wedding Logo !!

• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

#221 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

Looks great!!!! I like the idea of a starfish or something different in the middle.  That way your guests would be able to resuse their bags.  I love the idea of tailoring your monogram to be more "user friendly" if you know what I mean.  Another nice idea may be to put your destination ie. "Cancun 2012" or something like that!

#222 SChica927

SChica927
    • 230 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

Yeah, that's the plan! The other thing we're doing is... we have a LOT of events, and each event has its own icon on our invitation... so we're going to put the icon in the circle for each event's stationary/signs/program, etc...

So everything will have the same motif around it, but the actual central icon will change for each event... hope that works out and isn't too much!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Looks great!!!! I like the idea of a starfish or something different in the middle.  That way your guests would be able to resuse their bags.  I love the idea of tailoring your monogram to be more "user friendly" if you know what I mean.  Another nice idea may be to put your destination ie. "Cancun 2012" or something like that!

#223 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

I love love love that idea.  I designed our monogram and we are using the same "main" idea and tailoring it to different things for out OOTs... we dont have a lot of events but that is my way of using it to tie everything together!

I think your idea is perfect, it will tie the whole wedding together and look really great!

Originally Posted by SChica927 

Yeah, that's the plan! The other thing we're doing is... we have a LOT of events, and each event has its own icon on our invitation... so we're going to put the icon in the circle for each event's stationary/signs/program, etc...

So everything will have the same motif around it, but the actual central icon will change for each event... hope that works out and isn't too much!

#224 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

This is fantastic!!!  Already have so many of my designs done, but I need to get this incorporated somehow.  Maybe put our guests names on the top and use it as the tag on our welcome bags.  It fits our personalities too and I think our guests would get such a kick out of it.

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

We aren't really having an 'official' logo, but this is probably what we will end up putting on our OOT mugs and bags.  Definitely not on the formal side, but very much speaks for our personalities 

Logo.png

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#225 plottsb

plottsb
          • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

DaveandBeigefourth.jpg

I'm not sure if this will work or not...

#226 jamieirene

jamieirene
            • 650 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

So I just thought I would share with everyone a few of mine:  They are from Etsy. Here is the link to the store:

http://www.etsy.com/...ef=pr_shop_more

1. This first one will be used for our napkins:

Slide1.jpg

2.  This one will be used for our wine bottles and water bottles;

Slide1.jpg

3.  This one is for our welcome bag tags:

Slide1.jpg

4.  This one is for our program Covers:

Slide1.jpg

#227 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:17 AM

Those are great Jamie!!!! 

#228 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

i like the simple black and white very nice

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#229 jamieirene

jamieirene
                  • 650 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 01:39 PM

Thanks torilynsmith & canadiangirl!  I forgot one that is kind of cool for this we are having made into a wax stamper and we are sealing all of our envelopes with it!  Here is it:

Slide1.jpg

#230 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

so nice....... cant wait to see it all together! good luck and keep me posted

Originally Posted by jamieirene 

Thanks torilynsmith & canadiangirl!  I forgot one that is kind of cool for this we are having made into a wax stamper and we are sealing all of our envelopes with it!  Here is it:

Slide1.jpg

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users