Photo

villa de arco wedding

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 leslie8

leslie8
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:19 PM

I'm getting married in April 2011 at the Villa De Arco. I was wondering if any one has gotten married there before and what their experience was. Also, I've never been to Cabo so any information about the area would be appreciated.

I just got my dress last weekend and think that a year is going to come up really quickly!

#2 atrott

atrott
    • 208 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

I have stayed at Villa Del Arco & it is an AMAZING resort! All of the staff was great & the food was very good. Unfortunately the week I was there, I didn't see any weddings so I can't comment on that. I would definitely go back again!

#3 bride7474

bride7474
      • 582 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

I'm getting married at Villa del Arco in November, so will be happy to share my experience & photos with you. We're also going down for a visit in July!

#4 MRSDB2B

MRSDB2B
        • 38 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

This site it helpful for you to learn more about Cabo!

http://www.loscabosguide.com/

#5 rebecca_oc

rebecca_oc
          • Site Supporter
          • 39 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hey girls! I'm staying at La Estancia, but getting married on the beach somewhere around those hotels.  We haven't picked a reception site yet though.  Have u decided???  Can't wait to hear how things go!!

#6 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
            • 381 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:22 AM

Hi Rebecca and welcome! We love Estancia...it is gorgeous and in the perfect location. All of our guests are staying there for our wedding and reception which is taking place at Cabo del Sol golf course.

#7 rebecca_oc

rebecca_oc
              • Site Supporter
              • 39 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:49 PM

Why the reception at the golf course?  Did you get a chance to check out some of the reception sites at the hotels??  Its SOOO hard to tell how it looks from the pictures that they sent me.  I really want to take a trip down to check it out first, but I don't know if I will be able to!

Originally Posted by Donie Jordan 

Hi Rebecca and welcome! We love Estancia...it is gorgeous and in the perfect location. All of our guests are staying there for our wedding and reception which is taking place at Cabo del Sol golf course.

#8 bride7474

bride7474
                • 582 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:43 AM

We're staying at Villa del Arco, getting married on the beach and having our reception at El Faro.  It's going to be beautiful! 

#9 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
                  • 381 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by rebecca_oc 

Why the reception at the golf course?  Did you get a chance to check out some of the reception sites at the hotels??  Its SOOO hard to tell how it looks from the pictures that they sent me.  I really want to take a trip down to check it out first, but I don't know if I will be able to!

It was very important to us that both the wedding and reception be exclusive to our wedding party. At Cabo del Sol Golf Course, weddings are held in the evenings after hours, so we will have the entire course and golf club to ourselves. I have never seen a wedding at the villa group, but the grounds are beautiful!

#10 rebecca_oc

rebecca_oc
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 39 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:42 PM

El Faro is one of the outdoor settings right?? Can't wait to see pictures!!  Are you just using Gretel and her assistants to do everything or do you also have an outside coordinator??

Originally Posted by leslie8 

I'm getting married in April 2011 at the Villa De Arco. I was wondering if any one has gotten married there before and what their experience was. Also, I've never been to Cabo so any information about the area would be appreciated.

I just got my dress last weekend and think that a year is going to come up really quickly!

Originally Posted by stachr 

We're staying at Villa del Arco, getting married on the beach and having our reception at El Faro.  It's going to be beautiful! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users