Sign in to follow this  
amybermuda

Lose 10 pounds in 21 days

I really think I am going to try this, the pants have been getting tight so now is a great time! I think I am going to try (try is really the key word there) to get the FI to do it too!

I am not going to start for about 2 weeks though because I have two busy kind of party weekends coming up and it would be pointless.

Keep sharing all of you who have tryed and I will share once I have started!

One question, did anyone put a little salt (sea salt) and pepper on their meat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
If you ladies PM me with your email address, I will email it to you. .... at least as much as I can with leaving for Mexico in 11 days and working like a stressball :)

please don't as this is also considered against the rules.

All right ladies I started this diet today...I'll check back in in 3 weeks and let you know how it went!

So far so good...not really hungry because I'm eating every two hours or so. I've been to the bathroom at least 5 times already this morning (sorry if that's TMI) because of all the water I'm drinking.

Hoping this works...I have 20-25 pounds more to go before I get to my goal!

oh man, I was banned for a week because I asked to be emailed the attachment. oopsie! forgot the rules... lol

I was like a crackhead w/out crack!!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan View Post
Oh no i am unable to open this file and i really need it. Can you please tell me how can i open it?
please take a moment to read the rules. there is a convenient link in my siggy - read the tread regarding downloading attachments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsf&jpg View Post
oh man, I was banned for a week because I asked to be emailed the attachment. oopsie! forgot the rules... lol
I was like a crackhead w/out crack!!! lol
Me too. I saw someone else ask and thought it was okay. I can't figure this thing out though. I can download some attachments and others I can't.