Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Thanks herbie x Think your right gonna just go with it on the day, I do want my hair up sooo we'll see lol x   Just got so much left to do!!!! Going to try and finish off what I need tomoz, haven't even got a cake topper yet yikes!!!! The place where I am getting the mens suits from are winding me up a treat they are so rude.... Jenna don't go to Dyfed Menswear if I were you!!!!! The woman there spoke to me like I was a child!!!!  Anyway gonna chillax with a bottle I think lol x

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post





Sam don't let this stress you out. My hair trial at home was a disaster aswell, I decided to cancel my hair and make-up trial out in mexico as I didn't want to stress out there, so I just went in on the day and I was on such a high I could have looked like a clown and it wouldn't have mattered. I knew I wanted it up i looked through the books and picked the style i wanted and it was perfect and so was my makeup.

As far as men outfits i din't have my waistcoats untill the week before we went as the tailors messed up  three times i ended up going debenhams and BHS. Don't stress x



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Ive been told by someone else not to go there! Definitely going to avoid it now.. Dont stress out too much.. We all over think it on the run up but like Herbie said, you'll be so excited on the day! And you'll look gorgeous no matter what! I know its easier said not to stress than done lol.. I found my dress today!! woot.gif Soo excited!! I think it was the 12th dress I tried on in 2 weeks and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.. It was the exact style ive been looking at on the net! Did you all know yours was the one when you tried it on? Im in love with it but theres always that doubt in the back of your mind cause its a year away! You know what i mean? lol xxxx
 

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post


Thanks herbie x Think your right gonna just go with it on the day, I do want my hair up sooo we'll see lol x   Just got so much left to do!!!! Going to try and finish off what I need tomoz, haven't even got a cake topper yet yikes!!!! The place where I am getting the mens suits from are winding me up a treat they are so rude.... Jenna don't go to Dyfed Menswear if I were you!!!!! The woman there spoke to me like I was a child!!!!  Anyway gonna chillax with a bottle I think lol x



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



If you think its the one buy it. Nothing else will be able to live up to it anyway.

 

I brought mine a year in advance too.

 

Want pictures of the dress. You can normally copy and past onto here!!! The picture then sits in your photo album which means you can look at it whenever you want.

 

I pick up my wedding rings on friday. Dead excited and again well in advance!!!!

 

Nevermind. Havent even got the bridesmaid dress yet but that is because she is being a nightmare!!!!!

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post


Ive been told by someone else not to go there! Definitely going to avoid it now.. Dont stress out too much.. We all over think it on the run up but like Herbie said, you'll be so excited on the day! And you'll look gorgeous no matter what! I know its easier said not to stress than done lol.. I found my dress today!! woot.gif Soo excited!! I think it was the 12th dress I tried on in 2 weeks and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.. It was the exact style ive been looking at on the net! Did you all know yours was the one when you tried it on? Im in love with it but theres always that doubt in the back of your mind cause its a year away! You know what i mean? lol xxxx
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks hun x    Trying to chill over everything x Yeah you definately know when it is the ONE!!!!!!! Show us a pic lol x Love looking at brides dresses x

 

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post


Ive been told by someone else not to go there! Definitely going to avoid it now.. Dont stress out too much.. We all over think it on the run up but like Herbie said, you'll be so excited on the day! And you'll look gorgeous no matter what! I know its easier said not to stress than done lol.. I found my dress today!! woot.gif Soo excited!! I think it was the 12th dress I tried on in 2 weeks and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one.. It was the exact style ive been looking at on the net! Did you all know yours was the one when you tried it on? Im in love with it but theres always that doubt in the back of your mind cause its a year away! You know what i mean? lol xxxx
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi girls,

 

Ive booked my first dress fitting today. Its in 2 weeks. Feels wierd getting sized for a dress that i will be wearing in 6 months time. Typically put weight on this week. Nightmare!!!!

 

But on a jolly note pick up wedding rings tomorrow and going to the wedding show at the NEC to get more ideas.

 

Lots going on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Its gonna come round so quick for you now.. I see your getting married at the sensatori.. Thats where im getting married but in september 2012.. Id love to pick your brain when u get back if you wouldnt mind! Are you having the reception included or a private one? Are u taking much with you? decoration and favour wise? xxx

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post

Hi girls,

 

Ive booked my first dress fitting today. Its in 2 weeks. Feels wierd getting sized for a dress that i will be wearing in 6 months time. Typically put weight on this week. Nightmare!!!!

 

But on a jolly note pick up wedding rings tomorrow and going to the wedding show at the NEC to get more ideas.

 

Lots going on!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello girls, god haven't been on in a while again....So so busy running two jobs now what with my 'real' one and 'poppy's paintpot' on facebook. Just rushed off my feet... I really miss being a bride. I look at my wedding photos and it just doesn't seem real now! i can't believe all the planning is over for me :o(... i am so JEL of you girls.. you are gonna have such a great time!! Sam your time is coming round so fast.. so exciting!!!! Wish i could do it all again..... at the moment i'd settle for the holiday ha ha.. so need some sun :o)......

 

Hope you are all well, lots of love xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all you UK brides 2b,

 

Im jetting off to Mexico in May 2012 for my wedding at AZUL SENSATORI on 21st May 2012.  Can not wait

 

Rx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all you UK brides 2b,

 

Im jetting off to Mexico in May 2012 for my wedding at AZUL SENSATORI on 21st May 2012.  Can not wait

 

Rx

You will love it there, I got married there on 2nd august it was amazing both the holiday and the wedding. Any questions just ask.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Im trying to keep things pretty simple. Im having the spoons reception as my wedding meal so no private event. Going to take over the disco in the hotel. Figure people will be drunk by that point so quite simple and easy. As for decorations going to buy a few bits as favours when i get there in Cancun to reduce luggage weight. Going to decorate the location and tables with items ordered through Lomas. Do not want to stress about too much baggage. In fact i don't want to stress about anything at all!!!

 

How are your plans looking?

Originally Posted by jennaba3 View Post



Its gonna come round so quick for you now.. I see your getting married at the sensatori.. Thats where im getting married but in september 2012.. Id love to pick your brain when u get back if you wouldnt mind! Are you having the reception included or a private one? Are u taking much with you? decoration and favour wise? xxx



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi All, I have just gotten in touch with a TA and we are in the process of getting quotes for our wedding in either DR or Mexico. Now she said something that I wasn't  aware of and I wonder how others handled this as I just can't believe that we are the only one in this situation. We feel we are asking our guests already a for a lot to come a long way to our wedding (our guests come from Canada and Germany) and there are a few that wouldn't want to miss it (like my partner's brother) but they just don't have a lot of money. Our budget doesn't allow us to chip in for flights and accommodation so we are basically asking everyone to save up money for our big event. Now we are planning the wedding at a resort that I know some of our guests can't (or don't want to) pay for. We were hoping to find a place where guests have the option to book themselves a cheaper hotel or an AirBnB nearby and only come to our wedding. Our TA told us that the resort might not allow that or only for a limited percentage of our guests. That is terrible news for us! I think that a good 50% of our guests will also stay at the resort for one, two or even three weeks but how can we 'force' other people to stay at the hotel of OUR choice?  I get that the resort would charge a fee for day guests and obviously we expect to pay for food and drinks but I didn't know that we would have to agree to a certain percentage of the guests staying at the resort. I don't feel we have control over that. How do others handle that?
    • Getting married in 10/2020, anyone had a recent wedding here? Asking for some help
    • Hi, I know prices change year to year- Anyone have 2019 or possibly 2020 prices? 
    • My husband and I was married 18 years ago. My husband hates dressing up and truly I had no idea to that he feels embarrassed in dress attire. I told him the only way I would marry him was in tux jacket and pants shirt. Well he wore it but after wedding hyperventilating and nearly passed out. He felt totally humiliated and had horrible memories of our wedding. He has never allowed me to show our wedding photos to anyone and simply it ruined the wedding and has caused tremendous amount of issues over the years due to the fact I made him wear it. He now wants to redo the wedding to wash out our wedding memories and create new. Wants briadsmaid groomsmen everything. He wished he had simply went against my will wore something different. So wants to redo everything included everyone and what they wore but change what he wore. Me dressed in my original wedding dress. I so wish I had never posed him into a suit on our wedding day.its been 18 year nightmare.  He simply wishes to completely recreate a memory. My question is it okay to completely redo our wedding exactly the way it was except what he wears? This has been 18 years of hell he xant get over it. He cant even stand to look at photos and we have never watched the video. Thank you all Sarah 
    • Hi! How did everything turn out? I just booked mine there for next November and would love any tips you have! 
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...