Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#2111 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

Michelle loovveee your wedding band shame about the old witch.Im sure you have many ways to repay her kindness and love lol.How about a beautiful bouquet for your mum and a bunch of, oh bugger what are they called??????????????? ttttt,t piss the beds........... Dandelions lol

The hairband you bought was the one i nearly ordered pondered too long and then it was to late for delivery you have great taste lol xx

Nicy deffo a good plan to have a low key AHR if the pennies are tight.

We paid a lot to get all our papers translated however it was going to cost us over £500 for the registry office its deffo swings and roundabouts as far as costs go.Peligoni charged us 15 euros a head for greek starters lamb roast and our weddind cake plus 5/6 bottles of prosecco and tea/coffee. so we made huge gains there.

I nearly bought a berkatex dress it was just outta my budget but it did keep calling me.You will have to go try on just to take piccies for us all xx

#2112 Sallee

Sallee
    • 255 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nicyx 

OMG 8 weeks... it will fly by!!!! ARGH!!! are you all set? x

I'm all set !! Dress shoes earrings hair the works !! However my groom has no outfit, neither does the bridesmaid or best man .... Eeeerk Oh and did I mention I move house in 3 weeks !! I must be crazy !!

#2113 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 11:30 PM

We have 3 months... and have no groom outfit..... and im panicking.... Bah, i will take a leaf from your book... :-)

Yes, i have to say... definatly crazy... LOL, but how lovely it will be to come back to your new house and start married life with everything new (Ish) Thats lovely and im sure all the craziness will all be worth it :-)

Your one brave lady :-) x

#2114 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:03 AM

Thanx girls, just got to pick up FI's ring now but he needs it changing as its too big! Dont ask me how that happend...:o/

Inlaws are the bain of my life. I try to have as little to do with them as possible. Not very nice ppl. I feel for any of you that have problems with the other halfs family and believe me once you have kids it gets worse. My advise. Put them in their place at the earliest point :o)

Sallee - OMG you are packing it in arn't you. LOL, you are definately mad. I would like to move house when we are home. Think that will be the next thing for us! (after the boob job?? hee hee) x

#2115 char79uk

char79uk
          • 262 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

Hi ladies

I tried on my dress again today, i took my daughter to see it as she wasn't there on Saturday.  I was so scared because I couldn't remember what it looked like and i thought i wouldn't like it but I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

I took a couple of pictures, you are the first and probably only ladies (other than my bridesmaids and mum) that will see me in it before the wedding day.

It is not in my size and doesn't fit me properly especially around my bust but it gives you an idea.

By the way my boobs are big but they look HUGE in these pictures they don't look that big in real life.

Photo1116.jpg

Photo1114.jpg

Photo1118.jpg

xxx Charmaine xxx

#2116 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:39 PM

Char.... Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful... So much detail in it... You look lovely... One stunning bride!!! Your FI will SO SO happy x

#2117 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:40 PM

Michelle.... LOVE your profile pic x

#2118 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Awwwwwwwwww Charmaine you look gorgeous. "the dress" is beautiful. Really lovely :o)

Thanx Nicy - I got it made on ebay and am going to put them on our wedding post box at the AHR. The lady altered the colours to our colours, so cute :o)

#2119 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

We've had another person book up today!! She is FI's sister's girlfriend. Only met her a couple of times but seems like a really nice girl :o) takes us up to 23 now whoopppp!! x

#2120 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
                    • 301 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hey ladies, I posted my Iberostar Rose Hall Review in the Grand section

Happy new Year x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users