Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1891 herbie76

herbie76
  • Site Supporter
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:16 AM

Hi ladies, as promised here's a photo of our rings, and the necklaces the I got for my bridesmaids. What do you think???           necklace.JPG  rings.JPG

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1892 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by carrieb258 

Hi all,

Our wedding is booked for November 2011 at Dreams Tulum, I am super excited - nice to know there are some UK brides on here too!!

When are you all getting married? Anyone in November 2011??

Welcome along Carrieb258... Congratulations :-) x

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Hi ladies, as promised here's a photo of our rings, and the necklaces the I got for my bridesmaids. What do you think???           necklace.JPG  rings.JPG

Love the neckless its beautiful... Im sure your BM's will be more than made up to receive it from you :-)

And your wedding rings are gorgeous.... The one i wanted was very similar to yours but i have an eternity ring with 9 diamonds in (set like yours) and my Ering is a diamond and when we were trying rings on a few months ago another ring with diamonds was just too much.... so im going for plain!!! (shame as i really love that style) :-) x

#1893 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
      • 157 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:07 PM

Herbie.....The necklace is beautiful very lucky bridesmaids they are stunning. Love the rings too lovely with the diamonds and so elegant its gorgeous hun, we have decided to go for plain bands as well purely because of the same reason as Nicky xx

#1894 herbie76

herbie76
        • Site Supporter
        • 270 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

Thanks ladies, I love the necklaces to even more so that they come free with the rings :-)
          On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1895 Sallee

Sallee
          • 255 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

Love your rings where are they from?

#1896 herbie76

herbie76
            • Site Supporter
            • 270 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

We got the rings from Sara Taylor, they come out to your house. Very nice people.

#1897 char79uk

char79uk
              • 262 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Nicy - can't believe that time is going so fast (although i've still got ages to go), but i remember when you were all still waiting to book or had just booked and it does seem to have whizzed past since then, so hopefully it will go just as fast for me.  How exciting that you're ordering your dress, fingers crossed you can get them to reduce the price. xx

Carrieb258

i'm getting married in July 2012 at Dreams Cancun.  Are you all booked up, if so which Travel Agent did you book through?

Herbie - The necklaces are so pretty your BM will love them.  Your rings are very similiar to ones that me and Wayne have picked out, very nice indeed.

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1898 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

gorgeous rings and necklaces herbie..... my brother is on his way from uk to spain right now, hopefully with our wedding rings safely in his pocket!

#1899 2beWed2011

2beWed2011
                  • 8 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hi ladies, I wont be booking anything untill next year but still cant decide on a hotel! Im really worried about being in a conveyor belt if you know what I mean.

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to tell me what hotel you went for and why?

Thanks in advance

xx

#1900 herbie76

herbie76
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 270 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by 2beWed2011 

Hi ladies, I wont be booking anything untill next year but still cant decide on a hotel! Im really worried about being in a conveyor belt if you know what I mean.

I was wondering if you would be so kind as to tell me what hotel you went for and why?

Thanks in advance

xx

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure this will help you to make your decision We are getting married at The Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya Mexico. We were set on Dreams Cancun, until we saw sensatori we just fell in love with it. And we chose Mexico because our first holiday together was in Mexico 12yrs ago. Good luck with your wedding plans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users