Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1831 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:10 AM

OMG girls i'm so excited. My wedding ring came in and me and FI went to try it on this morning. It is gorge and fits perfects i just want to wear it now. The picture does not do it justice at all. Then i got home and the bridal shop rang and said my dress is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!! Although i have to wait till mid december to book my first fitting in which i'm guessing will be Jan or Feb (booooo)! So i better not over indulge at xmas! ha ha. But its all SO real now

#1832 herbie76

herbie76
    • Site Supporter
    • 270 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

OMG girls i'm so excited. My wedding ring came in and me and FI went to try it on this morning. It is gorge and fits perfects i just want to wear it now. The picture does not do it justice at all. Then i got home and the bridal shop rang and said my dress is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooo Hooooooooo!! Although i have to wait till mid december to book my first fitting in which i'm guessing will be Jan or Feb (booooo)! So i better not over indulge at xmas! ha ha. But its all SO real now

Thats great news Michelle, so pleased for you that everything is starting to come together. I'm going to pay off our rings next week so we should also get ours soon , exciting!!

I had a conversation with my offsite WC last week, she is so nice. Gradually getting everything the way that we want it.

You girls that have got your flowers already how are you transporting them our there???

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1833 waybuloo

waybuloo
      • 306 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:03 AM

Jo I was thinking of getting artificial flowers do you know the name of the ebay seller you used?

Originally Posted by janapana 

Vicki we're trying to do it on a budget too, have got artificial flowers from an ebay seller.... got a bridesmaid bouquet, 6 button holes, 4 wrist corsages for 28⬠including postage. bargain! they'll look great on the photos and  people can do whatever with them afterwards!

we got thermal mugs for favours for everyone, but have given them out already, so they can use them straight away, and we don't have to hoik them all the way to mexico ourselves, they were about 1,25⬠from amazon!

ah my list goes on but apparently i've come to work to serve drinks,,,,, not toss it off on the internet....OOOOPS!

#1834 waybuloo

waybuloo
        • 306 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

ooooh Michelle am excited for you!! I can't wait to try my dress on again keep having stupid thoughts that I won't like it.... We still need to get rings........better get my butt in gear!!

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

#1835 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Thats brilliant news Michelle.... WOW, im so excited for you :-) No wonder it feels "real" now.... Wonderful x

#1836 jacque

jacque
            • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:22 PM

My fiance is from England and his friends and family booked through agents in the UK. I believe that British Airlines just made a one-way trip to Cancun!

#1837 samcalv1

samcalv1
              • 300 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

We are thinking of having a party when we come home from Mexico for our friends and family who can't come with us. Is anyone else having a party???/ If so what time are you thinking of having it cos I am thinking of about 4ish as I want everyone to have a few drinks and be more relaxed for the evening but my FI thinks this is too early. What do you think?????

#1838 herbie76

herbie76
                • Site Supporter
                • 270 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by samcalv1 

We are thinking of having a party when we come home from Mexico for our friends and family who can't come with us. Is anyone else having a party???/ If so what time are you thinking of having it cos I am thinking of about 4ish as I want everyone to have a few drinks and be more relaxed for the evening but my FI thinks this is too early. What do you think?????

Hi, we are having a party a couple of weeks after we get back. We are having it at a country club nearby and will be 7pm-1am. We are having a photographer aswell to get photos with friends and family who couldn't come, as we are all going to wear opour wedding attire again (yippee).

I'd have it longer given the chance but couldn't afford to! If your having it at home I dont see why you couldn't make it an all day thing.

Good luck with the planning!

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1839 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

We are doing the same as Herbie 7pm - 12pm at a hotel and having a photographer and wearing our wedding outfits :o) cant wait for that. If i were doing it at home i'd have it earlier though

#1840 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

We are having a party as well - 7pm to 12pm - like an evening wedding reception; same as the others wedding attire FIs dad will be taking pics as he is a photographer.

Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users