Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1661 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:02 AM

I still need to buy presents for the BM's. I've got them earrings to wear on the day but i need something else to give. I think we are gonna do presents at our AHR so we dont have to take it all out to Mexico with us! So i have till June to buy! We've bought some starfish bottle stoppers as some favours but looking for something girlie for the girls and then the kids bits too :o)

I designed our AHR invites yesterday and made up a dummy copy. FI is taking it to work to see if a firm they work with can print them up for me. Normally i do all the DIY but i just haven't got the time at the mo. I thought it would sit on the side for  a few months but he's took it this morning! About time he got involved lol.. if his mates do it for him you know he'll take all the credit and say "oh yeh i did the invites" when all he's really done is took a copy in and asked to get it printed, Div ha ha...

He has booked us into our AHR hotel for the night on the 30th (to test run it if you like ;o) so i might suggest we go shopping that weekend and look for rings properly for me (he knows what he's having) be a good time without the kids around.

As for songs i am walking down the aisle to Eva Cassidy 'songbird' not 100% on signing the register song and we'll prob walk out to 'im yours'..... 1st dance we have a couple we like. We did actually like that song ' make you feel my love' recently sung on x factor loads but our friends had that last week at their wedding. I think we will go with something more old and traditional!

#1662 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:04 AM

Weigh in tonight girls .......eeekkkk!!!!! I had better lost this week i have been SO good and exercised loads! Finger's x'd

#1663 waybuloo

waybuloo
      • 306 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:58 AM

Good luck Michelle, I lost a measly little pound this week, but I suppose its a loss....I'm so crap with dieting but I HAVE to or I will regret it bit time next year!x

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Weigh in tonight girls .......eeekkkk!!!!! I had better lost this week i have been SO good and exercised loads! Finger's x'd

#1664 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:04 AM

A pound is good. They say the best way to lose weight is 1lb a week and it stays off longer. It's better than putting on hun. Dont be disheartened your doing well. I feel like i've lost inches but not sure about pounds i really hope i have though cos i've worked at it this week. I will be happy with a pound.

Think we've found another club to move onto after my hen day spa/meal and that is to Hustle nightclub as hearing bad things about the liquid envy clubs. So glad we've found an alternative :o) time to boogie! (well not yet. In April, lol )

#1665 waybuloo

waybuloo
          • 306 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

A pound is good. They say the best way to lose weight is 1lb a week and it stays off longer. It's better than putting on hun. Dont be disheartened your doing well. I feel like i've lost inches but not sure about pounds i really hope i have though cos i've worked at it this week. I will be happy with a pound.

Think we've found another club to move onto after my hen day spa/meal and that is to Hustle nightclub as hearing bad things about the liquid envy clubs. So glad we've found an alternative :o) time to boogie! (well not yet. In April, lol )

Yeah I know, I'm just impatient want to be a size 8 now!!!!! lol.

Love the 'trial run' at the hotel!!  Just looked up Hustle on google looks lovely, did you see the vip booths you can book? 

#1666 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:28 AM

Yeh the booths look great. My sister tried to book us one at the other club and it turns out they have gone into administration!

I'm just glad we'll have somewhere to boogie! lol

And yeh i wanna be a size 8 NOW 2... ha ha

#1667 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Oh well only lost 1/2 a pound this week. Bit disheartened as been SO good this week. But i'll keep it up! maybe it'll catch up with me next week......sigh..... x

#1668 herbie76

herbie76
                • Site Supporter
                • 270 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:26 AM

Well done michelle its still a loss  Why dont you write down your measurements in a book and each month check them again to see if your inches rather than losing pounds (just a suggestion). I'm going through the same thing working hard at the exercise and healthy eating but not losing the pounds losing the inches

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1669 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:48 AM

Funny you say that cos i measured myself today! I've lost an inch off my bust, an inch off my waist and 1/2 an inch off my hips in the last 4 weeks. So i must be doing something right :o) Just wished my hard work showed on the scales too x

#1670 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                    • 418 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:36 AM

1/2 lb is good, its still a loss!!

favours - We got starfish bottle toppers for each couple, fans and luggage tags...

found that easier than thinking of BM/MOB/MOG/FOG presents ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users