Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm a bit late catching up!!  but Michelle you have such lovely friends.....& yes tear to my eye too!!  As Nicy said after the time you've had lately I bet it was just what you needed xx

 

Nicy...wooooohooo honey, your hen is here....OMG can't believe it!!  We are all so close, have a fab time & can't wait to hear all about it!!

 

We were the same with rings, my engagement ring is quite 'bling' so my wedding ring is plainer & from H Samuels it was £225 & Richards was £120......he will take his on & off quite a lot because of work so didn't want to pay a lot for him to maybe lose!!

 

I started with the sun tan lotion yesterday but realised for two weeks & two kids am gonna need more than one bottle each.....works out so expensive.  I always use P20 for Brooke bloody £20 a bottle but she has really sensitive skin & it seems to be the only thing that doesn't make her come up in rashes so for two weeks that will be £40!!!!! Got the water resistant nivea for Harrison not bad in sainsburys £6.49. 

 

Has anyone booked any excursions in advance?x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

 

I'm a bit late catching up!!  but Michelle you have such lovely friends.....& yes tear to my eye too!!  As Nicy said after the time you've had lately I bet it was just what you needed xx

 

Nicy...wooooohooo honey, your hen is here....OMG can't believe it!!  We are all so close, have a fab time & can't wait to hear all about it!!

 

We were the same with rings, my engagement ring is quite 'bling' so my wedding ring is plainer & from H Samuels it was £225 & Richards was £120......he will take his on & off quite a lot because of work so didn't want to pay a lot for him to maybe lose!!

 

I started with the sun tan lotion yesterday but realised for two weeks & two kids am gonna need more than one bottle each.....works out so expensive.  I always use P20 for Brooke bloody £20 a bottle but she has really sensitive skin & it seems to be the only thing that doesn't make her come up in rashes so for two weeks that will be £40!!!!! Got the water resistant nivea for Harrison not bad in sainsburys £6.49. 

 

Has anyone booked any excursions in advance?x

 

Aww thank you and to Sam x

 

It is so expensive. I am lucky i can slap whatever on my kids i have got a mixture of Nivea and Ambre Solire, 50, 30, 20 factors. I have got 4 for them so far so they will have two each, but i might get some more as i've heard its really dear out there to buy. Me and Dan like piz buin so i'll start getting them too. Hopefully 4 bottles for us will do. I use the kids one on my face and neckline and bikini line as that is where i burn first, plus like a high factor on my face (aging and all that jazz, lol)... i think you can always slap on some bronzer so i'm not to fussed.

 

We are gonna book our trips through the hotel when we get there, were doing dolphin discovery, the coco bongos bar crawl and may do one other but we're gonna wait till we get there. :o) mum wants to go to that day out where you can do alsorts can't remember what its called now. We'll also have a shopping day out. My main thing on this holiday is to relax!!! relax!!! relax!!!!! eat, drink and be merry! :o)

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

michelle, i am going to ask my WC again as she said we just get our certificate 6-8 weeks delivered by fed ex. but i'd much prefer to have something to take home with me!

 

Nicy I hope you havea  fab time on your hen! It's mine next week yippee and kevs going on his stag do tomorrow! it all seems real now lol x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  hello girlies 

 

 when we have our legal wedding in Mexico we will get a copy of the certificate to take away with us and the actual legal certificate is sent of i think and they have the aposile stamp put on it. Then depending on hotel it is sent home to us 4 to 6 months later and we would be legally married here. It has to have the apostile stamp to be legal in this country. i think you can change your name on the majority of things without it, but for passport i think you nd it. some banks accept the spanish version i think my friend said. she still hasnt got hers translated to english yet as shes waiting till she needs to renew her passport.

 

been talkin bout mexico with my sister & sister in law today so exciting!! deciding on what shoes hairstyles etc!! 24wks to go. x x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As some of you girls know I am so uncreative it is unreal....BUT....have just finished my invites (am going to put one in each of my guests oot bags), place cards & Order of Services, and even if I do say so myself am quite impressed with me.....nicked the idea of your place cards Michelle, just changed the starfish to a heart (hope you don't mind!! :))

 

PICT1000.JPG

PICT0968.JPG

 

 

 

 

PICT0970.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by leasexy24 View Post

 

  hello girlies 

 

 when we have our legal wedding in Mexico we will get a copy of the certificate to take away with us and the actual legal certificate is sent of i think and they have the aposile stamp put on it. Then depending on hotel it is sent home to us 4 to 6 months later and we would be legally married here. It has to have the apostile stamp to be legal in this country. i think you can change your name on the majority of things without it, but for passport i think you nd it. some banks accept the spanish version i think my friend said. she still hasnt got hers translated to english yet as shes waiting till she needs to renew her passport.

 

been talkin bout mexico with my sister & sister in law today so exciting!! deciding on what shoes hairstyles etc!! 24wks to go. x x

 

24 weeks will fly by!! x

 

FI laughed when i explained the legal cert thing to him, "so we wont actually be married when we land back in the UK" he said. Well not legally NO!! ha ha... Cheeky SOD!!! lol.

 

Lisa, you are so creative you've just been hiding it. Of course i dont mind. They look wonderful, well done you. They look very professional. I can't do an order of service cos i dont know what's happening yet. We can't decide if we want the cocktail hour straight after the ceremony or to have it the hour before the meal. The meal we wont know what time we are allocated until one week before we fly!! So it will be a bit of a rush putting one together but i would really like to. Unless i do one and just leave a space blank for times and write it in when we get there.... hhhmmmm..

 

Anyway chick they look great !!! x

 

Lyndsey - I all seems SO real now! Exciting !! x

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look fab fab, I think you are creative!!!!!! xx
 

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

As some of you girls know I am so uncreative it is unreal....BUT....have just finished my invites (am going to put one in each of my guests oot bags), place cards & Order of Services, and even if I do say so myself am quite impressed with me.....nicked the idea of your place cards Michelle, just changed the starfish to a heart (hope you don't mind!! :))

 

PICT1000.JPG

PICT0968.JPG

 

 

 

 

PICT0970.JPG



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello everyone

 

ive seen some  on here i think, 2 of my bridesmaids said yday about getting vest tops/tshirts for all the girls to travel in.. any ideas appriciated!!

 

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by leasexy24 View Post

 

hello everyone

 

ive seen some  on here i think, 2 of my bridesmaids said yday about getting vest tops/tshirts for all the girls to travel in.. any ideas appriciated!!

 

xx

 

 

Hi ya, i made some for all the girls to travel in, i did, bride, bridesmaid, maid of honor, mother of the bride, brides friend etc.. i got cheap vest tops out of primark and the iron on transfer from ebay!

 

SDC10027.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×