Erm ladies, maybe i'm a bit slow but I have never even heard of this 'for your eyes only' i'm guessing it's some sort of photo shoot, can anybody give me a bit more detail or can I just google it.

Nicy - Love the journal idea, i think i might be nicking that myself...thanks for the 'review' on the bra thingy, i don't think they would have it in my size anyway but i've been searching the web and found some kind of strapless, backless 'device' that was invented by scientists in America specifically for women over a DD cup, i've found a stockist in South London so i'm going to give it a try and see if it works.  Fantastic news about MIL, you are very lucky to have such a supportive MIL xx

Vicki (McRae) - are you going to book through the TA and then call the WC in the resort to secure the date, or leave it all for the TA to sort out?  Regarding the length of time you need to be in Mexico my understanding that it is a minimum of 3 business days and you can get married on the 4th day.  Like you we are hoping to get married the 1st week and then have our 'honeymoon' in the 2nd week.  Fingers crossed the prices come out in September xx

Michelle - Woo hoo congratulations to you, well done girl xx  I love the dress, she will look like a little princess.

Waybuloo - thanks for the info on the wedding dress box, i think i might order one.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooooh just looked on the For Your Eyes Only website and I love it, my FI would love a present like this and I will really enjoy doing it, although I am very curvy and voluptuous I am very lucky that I feel comfortable with my body and FI absolutley loves my curves and 'wobbly bits' as he calls them...I can't wait I wish I could book now.

Charmaine...I am going to leave it all to the TA i did speak to the WC at the Gran Caribe but they wanted a 250$ deposit to secure the date. I did look into this to see if i could secure the date before booking with the TA but decided on letting First Choice deal with it all. Glad you like the For Your Eyes Only portraits i think my FI will love them to :-)

I have ordered all the sandals for the adult bridesmaids for the ceremony just need to get them heels for the evening.

Still having no luck with jobs there is totally nothing around :-( i really want to be working by xmas i have 2 boys already making xmas lists lol

Vicki x

Originally Posted by waybuloo View Post

Ladies ordered the wedding dress box yesterday & delivered today!!!! Super fast!!  & it is lovely......got me all excited when I opened it, personalised & comes with the tissue to pack the dress & a big pink bow on tope....definitely recommend!!

Bloody hell that is quick... Was that ordered from ebay? x

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

Sounds lovely! What great delivery they have!! Are you getting the bridal shop to pack your dress? They said they will do mine for me. I've told them we leave 22nd May but we leave the 24th just so i know i'll have it all in time!

Yes I am going to take the box in tomorow to see if they say it is ok...I'll let you know what they say!x

Girls ive been missing a few days ive been running around like a mad arse lol

Ive just spotted comments about for your eyes only.

I did it back in April for Pauls 40th and obviously cos its our wedding etc.

Let me tell you i would struggle to stand in front of an audience and read somink.

I would never sing or try to be a clown.Im happy watching others, so for me to do somink like a near naked or as naked as you like shoot in your underwear was

the last thing Paul expected on his 40th birthday.

If i knew how to post piccies i would.I paid almost a thousand pound i guess ,cos Paul couldnt pick just ten soo we he has twenty photos in his own ikle black book I arrived mega early panicking more about the drive than the shoot if id known it was just past Heathrow id of been ok.

I told a huge whopper to Paul even making up stories about what my friend and i had chatted about lol.

I had my make up done which wasnt really a full makeover to be honest i dont think she removed what i had but made my eyes more dramatic etc.Oh and put on my mac eyelashes.girls youve got to buy mac eyelashes.

I had my suitcase with me and after my makeup was done i was shown to the studio.

I cant remember the girls name but she was very sweet and i laid all my stuff out and she picked stuff for me to wear and we were off.

Trust me she works hard BUT its all in the lighting.Who in there right mind dosent agree with airbrushing lol

My bum is deffo not mine its been airbrushed to an inch of becoming a bacon buttie aul would Paul would argue that yes its my bum because girls men dont see the inperfections in us they leave that to us lol.

My tips are do it its a must.

Youve gotta take your knee high boots one of his shirts the frilly bum knickers hold ups  cheep pearly long necklace.A top that creates boobage and a basque

You will have the time of your life.Paul really didnt stop smiling for weeks seriously weeks he couldnt keep his eyes of me he was shocked beyond belief never ever did he expect me to do something like it.

I really would die of embarrasement if my boys knew but i also think when were old dead even they will find the book and speak happily about us both and hopefully treasure the images rather than pretending to be sick lol if thery saw them now.

Im wondering if i can take photos on my camera of the piccies to give you all an idea of what we ended up with.

Me again, dont worry about your wobbly bits they all magically  airbrushed if you look at the images they are all quiet dark the room is VERY dark theres only you and the photographer and honestly the little girl i had wasnt model like she was a real sweetie and she just kept talking.If you look at most of the piccies theres no light on the tummy area and the piccie of me in the nude yep 44 years old three kids one by c-section cellulite arms yep you read that right dimply arms veins on my legs in fact a bit of a mess.

They work wonders.I know from working at the hospital once youve seen one willy or ten they all look the blimming same as do womens boobies lol

GIRLS TRUST ME ON THIS ONE YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE PLUNGE

God i feel passionate about this can you tell lol.....

Seriously you will reap the rewards he wont mind you putting it on the credit card you can forever buy him naff presents cos trust me this is up there woth a sports car ......

ummm booked it yet  lolwink.gif

Im gutted i didnt order a box for my dress.I was going to today but its to late i needed to order before 2.00 and delivery now wont be till tuesday ill be on my way then.Feeling really miffed cos Paul thought it was a lot of money for a cardboard box.I wonder if he said that and then ordered it!!!!!!!! I dont think he did sad.gif

Vicki - Thanks for that info, I think i'll leave it to TA too, it just seems like duplicaton going through the TA and then contacting the WC, I'm trying to think of the most stress free way of organising the wedding...i'm just itching to get started though, the TA told me that the prices for July 2012 don't come out until May 2011, that just seems like forever. 

Roo - After looking on the for your eyes only website I think my FI will definitely love it as a wedding present and after reading your post I think I will definitely be booking up.