• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#61 chipotle99

chipotle99
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jesmcan
    uhhhh ohhhh that is always one of my biggest fears I hope your girls sorted this out
    I know! I just emailed him too, I was reading some other threads on Fernando and he's done this a few times, I wonder how he deals. Makeup only takes an hour or two so I'm sure it'll work out, no big deal if I get done up an hr earlier than expected...we'll let you girls know what happens for future reference.

#62 jesmcan

jesmcan
    • 1,091 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chipotle99
      I know! I just emailed him too, I was reading some other threads on Fernando and he's done this a few times, I wonder how he deals. Makeup only takes an hour or two so I'm sure it'll work out, no big deal if I get done up an hr earlier than expected...we'll let you girls know what happens for future reference.
      wow, yes please do. I have me and my 6 bridesmaids so it is going to take a while. He is coming at 11:30 we have to be ready for 2:30 I am doing pictures before hand. I hope that is enough time.
      The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#63 giraffexx

giraffexx
      • 498 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nicdeb928
        thanks..do you have an email address that i can reach him at? appreciate it..
        Duh!! Should have included it with the quote :)

themakeuppros@hotmail.com

#64 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
        • 319 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chipotle99
          I'm doing cobalt blue and fuschia! Was thinking of getting blue satin chair sashes...what kind of decorations are you thinking of bringing down?
          Awesome!! We are thinking of using gray tiffany chairs. But if for some reason we decide to go with the others we will definitely need chair sashes. We are still pretty open in terms of decorations. We hired an outside wedding coordinator so I want to speak with her and see what she will be providing for us. I wanted to do these tall tree center pieces with candles hanging from it and wanted to see if she would be able to incorporate blue accents on it. I will keep you posted! You do the same too:)

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#65 angelov321

angelov321
          • 548 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jesmcan
            wow, yes please do. I have me and my 6 bridesmaids so it is going to take a while. He is coming at 11:30 we have to be ready for 2:30 I am doing pictures before hand. I hope that is enough time.
            Maybe if he finishes early with you he can come do my make-up. I have 5 bm's, which his teacher could do. It would be nice to get some pics of Fernando atleast doing my make-up. :) No biggie if he doesnt have the time..

#66 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
            • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:19 PM

Hey Ladies - I'm new to this page :) I'm getting married Nov 12th and El Dorado Royale.. Im going to try and catch up on your post. Keep your fingers crossed for BEAUTIFUL november weather!

#67 angelov321

angelov321
              • 548 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                Hey Ladies - I'm new to this page :) I'm getting married Nov 12th and El Dorado Royale.. Im going to try and catch up on your post. Keep your fingers crossed for BEAUTIFUL november weather!
                Welcome wedding date twin!!!

#68 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

:) And we are the same age! What resort are you having your wedding at?

#69 angelov321

angelov321
                  • 548 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Aventura Spa Palace in RM..

#70 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

oh my gosh.. my bad! I didnt see it listed on your details :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users