Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Future Mrs. M

November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
uhhhh ohhhh that is always one of my biggest fears I hope your girls sorted this out
I know! I just emailed him too, I was reading some other threads on Fernando and he's done this a few times, I wonder how he deals. Makeup only takes an hour or two so I'm sure it'll work out, no big deal if I get done up an hr earlier than expected...we'll let you girls know what happens for future reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipotle99 View Post
I know! I just emailed him too, I was reading some other threads on Fernando and he's done this a few times, I wonder how he deals. Makeup only takes an hour or two so I'm sure it'll work out, no big deal if I get done up an hr earlier than expected...we'll let you girls know what happens for future reference.
wow, yes please do. I have me and my 6 bridesmaids so it is going to take a while. He is coming at 11:30 we have to be ready for 2:30 I am doing pictures before hand. I hope that is enough time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipotle99 View Post
I'm doing cobalt blue and fuschia! Was thinking of getting blue satin chair sashes...what kind of decorations are you thinking of bringing down?
Awesome!! We are thinking of using gray tiffany chairs. But if for some reason we decide to go with the others we will definitely need chair sashes. We are still pretty open in terms of decorations. We hired an outside wedding coordinator so I want to speak with her and see what she will be providing for us. I wanted to do these tall tree center pieces with candles hanging from it and wanted to see if she would be able to incorporate blue accents on it. I will keep you posted! You do the same too:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
wow, yes please do. I have me and my 6 bridesmaids so it is going to take a while. He is coming at 11:30 we have to be ready for 2:30 I am doing pictures before hand. I hope that is enough time.
Maybe if he finishes early with you he can come do my make-up. wink.gif I have 5 bm's, which his teacher could do. It would be nice to get some pics of Fernando atleast doing my make-up. :) No biggie if he doesnt have the time..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies - I'm new to this page :) I'm getting married Nov 12th and El Dorado Royale.. Im going to try and catch up on your post. Keep your fingers crossed for BEAUTIFUL november weather!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenvuitton View Post
Hey Ladies - I'm new to this page :) I'm getting married Nov 12th and El Dorado Royale.. Im going to try and catch up on your post. Keep your fingers crossed for BEAUTIFUL november weather!
Welcome wedding date twin!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×