Sign in to follow this  
Future Mrs. M

November 2010 Brides - Riviera Maya

Hi gorgeous brides :),

We are also getting married on 11-11-11 in the Riviera Maya.  We are both extremely excited.  It's going to be a magical day!

At this stage we are looking at and have been negotiating with ME by Melia.  But if any of you have any recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them.

Thus far we are just at the early planning stages.  My groom has chosen his tux and I think I have found my dress, but nothing has been picked up or tried on as yet ... 

We are looking at getting married in a super trendy location such as ME and then cocktails at the venue and reception on a pirate ship or yacht :)

Hey Girls!!!

Here are our first professional pictures!!!

http://www.robertandkathleen.com/blog/index.cfm?postID=308

I'm so excited!!! It's 2 months since our wedding day today and we just got word that our blog is ready!!!

Please vote for your favorite and leave comments, if we get a certain amt of comments we get print credits ;)

I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures and hope you girls all had an amazing wedding!

Hi Ladies, 

I am looking for a hair stylist (specializing in curly hair) and make-up artist to come to my resort the day of my wedding- any contacts?! 

Thanks!