Sign in to follow this  
pineapple princess

Married Chicas - what is your new name???

did not know where to post this. huh.gif

this is random, so i decided to post here. sooooo - what is your new legal name

did you hyphenate? did you change you middle name to your maiden name?

i just thought it would be fun to see what everyone is doing and any comments as to why (if any at all)

i was just going to change my middle name to my maiden name - but as i am filling out the paper work i am feeling kinda sad about not having my middle name anymore. ha! people have been calling by my first, middle, and 2nd middle name for so long. and having five names is NOT an option. he he.

Yea i also changed my last name...it's been almost a year and i'm still not used to it. The other thing that I'm not a fan of is when I see things addressed to Mrs. Stephen Brennan...i lose both my first and last name and am only a MRShuh.gif

LOL G! I got my little sister's graduation invitation in the mail this week, and it was addressed Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Robinson II. Nice, that's all I am now, MRS. It's okay though, that's just how it is!

I believe im going to hyphenate my name. I cannot bare to loss my last name. Im proud of my family so im keeping that. I will do all my legal documents with my hyphenated name, but just casual things i'll sign with my married name (to make FI happy)

I took my husband's last name. In hind sight, he probably should have taken MY name. It's much easier to say and spell. His last name no one can pronounce or spell. It's kinda funny how people try to say it, much less spell it. I get the "double take" with a screwed up face from strangers every time I state our last name. Oh well. Too late now.

I'm going to be taking his last name. My last name is Rodriguez so that in its self is long, I couldn't imagine hyphenating. But its hard to wrap my head around it because I'm puerto rican so i have a common hispanic last name and now i'm going to have an Irish last name. So weird, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

i'm taking my husbands last name...and debating on changing my middle name to my maiden...although i say this now i have yet to fill out the paperwork.

i need to start practicing my new signature!