Flower Girl Wagon

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

Hey ladies,

I've been thinking of a way to incorporate our youngest girl(expecting her in July) in the wedding ceremony. Our toddler will be a flower girl, for sure, but I want my littlest one involved too. I ran across a site for flower girl wagons...boy is it expensive! Does anyone know if there are wagon rentals in Jamaica? I know it's kinda of off the wall, but you never know...maybe someone sees the market for it and actually rents them!

Here's a link to what I fell in love with!

Flower Girl Wedding Carriage
    I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#2 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

Oh that is sooo cute! But they have lost their mind with that pricing! I don't know of anyone renting those in Jamaica, but I'm sure little kiddie wagons must exist there? Maybe you can decorate it there? Oh, maybe google for toy stores in Jamaica or something. I have heard of a big Sam's Club type of warehouse store in Montego Bay...maybe they would have kiddie wagons?

#3 Princess J

Princess J
      • 424 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:16 PM

OMG the wago is TOO cute! Not sure what they offer in Jamaica but you can always ask the people organizing decor (e.g. Grande Garden, Tai Floral, etc.) they always seem to have connections.
        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#4 sorord1

sorord1
        • 240 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:17 PM

That is a cute idea! Maybe you can contact one of the local cordinators on the island and they can direct you on that one. I am sure someone local can make you a wagon.

#5 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

I am sure its expensive to do this.....as in bringing it with you or shipping it.
            Use a regular red wagon and dress it up yourself with fabric and flowers.

#6 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
            • 295 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:28 PM

WOW.....what a neat idea!! It is very beautiful but I agree that they have lost their minds with that price, lol

I hope you find one!! What a special way to incorporate your little one!! Good luck! =0)

#7 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
              • 265 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 01:03 PM

Maybe you could see if the hotel has something. especially if they have a kids center they might have a wagon that maybe you could use and just dress it up. Also try asking your WC they might know.

#8 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
                • 260 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:30 PM

Thanks ladies!
                  I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#9 Princess J

Princess J
                  • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

Great ideas everyone, my resort (Iberostar) has a kids club which may have wagons which I could decorate. Will look into this!
                    50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#10 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
                    • 301 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:07 PM

I have seen this done at a wedding and it was the most adorable thing ever!! if you are crafty, i say find your own wagon and wrap it up with some nice fabric and decorate it....its so unique, and so cute!!!! even cuter if you have a ring bearer that can pull the wagon with her in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users