Sign in to follow this  
CHAKLIT

Flower Girl Wagon

Hey ladies,

I've been thinking of a way to incorporate our youngest girl(expecting her in July) in the wedding ceremony. Our toddler will be a flower girl, for sure, but I want my littlest one involved too. I ran across a site for flower girl wagons...boy is it expensive! Does anyone know if there are wagon rentals in Jamaica? I know it's kinda of off the wall, but you never know...maybe someone sees the market for it and actually rents them!

Here's a link to what I fell in love with!

Flower Girl Wedding Carriage

Oh that is sooo cute! But they have lost their mind with that pricing! I don't know of anyone renting those in Jamaica, but I'm sure little kiddie wagons must exist there? Maybe you can decorate it there? Oh, maybe google for toy stores in Jamaica or something. I have heard of a big Sam's Club type of warehouse store in Montego Bay...maybe they would have kiddie wagons?

OMG the wago is TOO cute! Not sure what they offer in Jamaica but you can always ask the people organizing decor (e.g. Grande Garden, Tai Floral, etc.) they always seem to have connections.

That is a cute idea! Maybe you can contact one of the local cordinators on the island and they can direct you on that one. I am sure someone local can make you a wagon.

I am sure its expensive to do this.....as in bringing it with you or shipping it.

Use a regular red wagon and dress it up yourself with fabric and flowers.

WOW.....what a neat idea!! It is very beautiful but I agree that they have lost their minds with that price, lol

I hope you find one!! What a special way to incorporate your little one!! Good luck! =0)

Maybe you could see if the hotel has something. especially if they have a kids center they might have a wagon that maybe you could use and just dress it up. Also try asking your WC they might know.

I have seen this done at a wedding and it was the most adorable thing ever!! if you are crafty, i say find your own wagon and wrap it up with some nice fabric and decorate it....its so unique, and so cute!!!! even cuter if you have a ring bearer that can pull the wagon with her in it.