• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#141 Lolita29

Lolita29
  • 426 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KB&JC
    We are booked for May 14th at Dreams cancun!! Woo Hoo!!

Here is my dress from Casablanca! Love it!!!

Casa Blanca Bridal :: Collections

Congrats!! We're date twins!!!

#142 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
    • 232 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by KB&JC
      We are booked for May 14th at Dreams cancun!! Woo Hoo!!

Here is my dress from Casablanca! Love it!!!

Casa Blanca Bridal :: Collections
      Welcome.. and beautiful dress!!!

vlynnw - I think a list with all our dates and locations would be a great idea! Theres more and more of us everyday... its hard to keep track!!

Ive finally started the search for my dress!! I went once with my mom... once with my best friend.... also FIs mom is coming into town this weekend to go dress shopping with me! Wish me luck!!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#143 JNic

JNic
      • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

Hi Fellow 2011 Brides!!
        Nice to see a thread dedicated to us. You guys feel light years ahead of me with your inspiration pics and planning. I've only reserved our date - May 11, 2011 at Dreams Palm Beach in the DR. Perhaps I should get my butt in gear!

#144 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
        • 232 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:08 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JNic
          Hi Fellow 2011 Brides!!
          Nice to see a thread dedicated to us. You guys feel light years ahead of me with your inspiration pics and planning. I've only reserved our date - May 11, 2011 at Dreams Palm Beach in the DR. Perhaps I should get my butt in gear!
          Welcome!
          Picking the resort is the hardest part...so you're well on your way!!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#145 beaz2be

beaz2be
          • 256 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by pineapplebride

vlynnw - I think a list with all our dates and locations would be a great idea! Theres more and more of us everyday... its hard to keep track!!

Ive finally started the search for my dress!! I went once with my mom... once with my best friend.... also FIs mom is coming into town this weekend to go dress shopping with me! Wish me luck!!!
            Heather you are so stinkin' tan in that photo! What a wonderful shot. Good luck with the dress hunting this weekend. Hope it's fun at least, even if you don't find that special dress!!

#146 rosieposie

rosieposie
            • 649 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by pineapplebride

Have fun shopping this weekend Heather! Hope you find something you love =)

If you find something at Bridal Gallery and want to try to find the designer, 90% of their store is Maggie Sottero, with the remainder 10% San Patrick, Mori Lee and Rosa Clara....and there may be another, but that's the majority...

Let us know if you find something!

PS: I posted the Bellingham / Seattle info back at the Meetup thread, just in case.

#147 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:22 PM

Pineapplebride... love your siggy pic x

#148 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                • 232 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

Kelsey - thanks!! that picture is from El Nido, Palawan in the Philippines. We were traveling around SE Asia for 3.5 months last year so I had plenty of time to get that tanned! I'm hoping I can be even half that tanned for my wedding! I may have to hit up the tanning beds though (as much as I hate that idea... ughh skin cancer!) because if next year is anything like this year we won't be seeing much sunshine before May!!

Rose - thanks for posting those Bellingham locations!! I think even if I do find a dress this weekend I will head down there to see if I can find the same dress or a better dress for cheaper!! I'm going to Sposa Wedding World and the Bridal Gallery tomorrow!!

Wish me luck! I had fun at coffee last night ladies!!

#149 jenngene2011

jenngene2011
                  • 128 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:41 AM

Hello everyone I just found this thread and I'm sooo happy I found it. I thought I was the only May 2011 bride here. I have read everything and so glad that there are other brides like me who have done so much already. I will be getting married at Dreams La Romana DR May 7th. I have so far booked the location, photographer -PhotoSouvenir, DJ-Dj Mannia, Save the date sent(I have several people that we are inviting that need more than a year notice), Invitations on in the process of being made-Custom invites will post once I have, and I have also started shopping for OOT bags-Flip flops, bags so far.

I have started looking for a dress yet as I want to shed a couple of pounds before I start.
                    Jennifer & Eugene - May 7,2011 Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic

#150 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
                    • 284 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hi ladies,

I am a May 2011 bride myself. We are getting married at Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic. I started making my monogram and completed it and then we changed our minds for our destination. Does anyone know how to edit a monogram that was saved as a png?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users