Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

My hair inspirations:

imagesCA6IHPIM.jpg

#1412 AngelaPolles

AngelaPolles
    • Site Supporter
    • 66 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Awesome planing thread! Everything looks amazing!!!

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

I wish I had thicker hair, fortunately my hair does whatever you want it to, FX it works out since I decided not to do a trial before heading down!

alright girls I just posted my planning thread...it took over an hour so I left a few things out but it's still plenty long

http://www.bestdesti...ad#post_1586774

I love this hair inspiration!!!

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith 

My hair inspirations:

imagesCA6IHPIM.jpg

Attached Files

#1413 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:35 AM

Thanks!

Love the Taylor Swift inspiration

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#1414 Cherazi

Cherazi
        • 196 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:41 AM

Final dress fitting today 

#1415 Cherazi

Cherazi
          • 196 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:07 AM

Any inspirations ladies ?? LOL

#1416 DanniS

DanniS
            • 145 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 06:48 AM

Had my final dress fitting yesterday and picked up the FI ring .  Starting to work on my planning thread.  Veronica you have motivated me to begin!!

#1417 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
              • 447 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

SOOOO...ladies need your help because you always have great advice! :) Last weekend at my bridal shower, my sis(and MOH) suprised me with a "seashell wreath" for my wedding dress. Our friend had made it. I think it was very sweet and she got pretty close to what I was looking for but....I don't love it. In fact I only kinda like it. It was not what I was looking for and I didn't know they were doing this so i didn't not get to put my input into it at all. It's less glamorous then I had hoped and looks more "cutesy". It also doesn't have an actual "veil" on it which I was really wanting. What do I do??? I feel terrible and it is giving me a lot of anxiety. With only 13 days before we leave I am feeling a lot of pressure. Do I just go with it and wear it even though it doesn't feel right? Do I reveal that I don't love it and see if something can be changed? Or do i just look to buy something else? Please help me!

#1418 Cherazi

Cherazi
                • 196 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

What a tough place to be!!! Sorry ... Is it easy to modify it to something that you like? I think your sister and friend will understand if you make some modifications. Completely discarding it may break their hearts. Just my 2 cents. Good luck :)

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

SOOOO...ladies need your help because you always have great advice! :) Last weekend at my bridal shower, my sis(and MOH) suprised me with a "seashell wreath" for my wedding dress. Our friend had made it. I think it was very sweet and she got pretty close to what I was looking for but....I don't love it. In fact I only kinda like it. It was not what I was looking for and I didn't know they were doing this so i didn't not get to put my input into it at all. It's less glamorous then I had hoped and looks more "cutesy". It also doesn't have an actual "veil" on it which I was really wanting. What do I do??? I feel terrible and it is giving me a lot of anxiety. With only 13 days before we leave I am feeling a lot of pressure. Do I just go with it and wear it even though it doesn't feel right? Do I reveal that I don't love it and see if something can be changed? Or do i just look to buy something else? Please help me!

#1419 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                  • 447 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

What a tough place to be!!! Sorry ... Is it easy to modify it to something that you like? I think your sister and friend will understand if you make some modifications. Completely discarding it may break their hearts. Just my 2 cents. Good luck :)

I know I don't want to just disregard it! It's just odd to me that someone would make a bride a veil without her input! I think it can be but with so little time I am freaking out!

#1420 NEMMERZ

NEMMERZ
                    • 195 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:26 PM

I myself have struggled with making "other" people HAPPY on my day...

Its a tough spot to be in.......but as I have grown older I have discovered more on making myself happy and not worrying sooooooo much about doing what "others" want me to do.

Its a super tough spot, but look at the anxiety you are going through wanting to please them and feel uncomfortable at your own wedding.

I understand that once in awhile you should do for others, I am not saying that...

What I am saying is that it is your day.....Make it your day!!

I believe the hard core truth can and usually is HARSH, I dont believe a lil white lie is harmful when you use it to spare others feelings.

I could be opening a can of worms here, but you reached out and I wanted to let you know that I do not think you should have to wear it.

Gently tell them that you had purchased or made one without knowing you were getting one for the shower and hadnt found a way to tell them that and it has taken you this long because you have had such anxiety about it and not wanting to let them down and its important to you that they feel appreciated for what they have done...........I think they will understand completely.

Anywayz ladies, that just my lonely opinion....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users